Best In Year

USFlyer said:
Many of us effectively did leave. US sees $40K/year less in revenue, all of which now goes to NW. I only fly US on the nonstop RJ routes out of DCA when flying NW makes no sense.
[post="266964"][/post]​
USFlyer, We'd love to have a shot at earning your business.
www.aa.com

:)

AAviator,

If AA hadn't left ISP, they might have a shot. As it stands now, DL with their new marketing plan aimed squarely at US, and 7 flights a day from ISP on JETS, is the front runner if I decide to bolt.

For transcons, like Bob said, US has already lost my business. Between the club closures and the barf in a box meals in FIRST, UA is a better proposition by a long shot. I have already joined the Red Carpet Club, as it is more cost effective for me than renewing US and paying extra for the privilege of using the United Club Network.

As they continue to make decisions which show how much they TRULY value our business, we will adjust our travel habits accordingly.

Anyone listening???????

USFlyer said:
Many of us effectively did leave. US sees $40K/year less in revenue, all of which now goes to NW. I only fly US on the nonstop RJ routes out of DCA when flying NW makes no sense.
[post="266964"][/post]​

I like connecting in MEM to many of my destinations. But how easy is it to use the NW ff # on DL and CO?