delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Joe-and-blow.png

Reactions: Zom JFK
October 14, 2020
Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

tenor.gif

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

https://republicans-judiciary.house...n-introduced-ukrainian-businessman-to-vp-dad/

Yesterday it was 'No, Biden never met....nothing on his schedule'....today:

Biden Campaign: VP May Have Had ‘Informal’ Meeting With Burisma Exec At Center Of Bombshell NY Post Report
The campaign for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden admitted that it’s possible that Biden may have met with an executive for Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, during his time as vice president when his son was a board member of the company.
Despite the strong condemnation, Bates could not say for certain that Vice President Biden and Pozharskyi did not meet in an informal setting, however

Biden is a dumbass but not stupid enough to leave this kind of 'meeting' on his schedule.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Say what you want...Trump enjoyed his teenage daughter sitting on his lap. It has stayed with him. I imagine he had the same thoughts then as he did when he told the View that he's like to f- her. He has a very unnatural attraction to his own daughter.

Reactions: robbedagain
Say what you want...Trump enjoyed his teenage daughter sitting on his lap. It has stayed with him. I imagine he had the same thoughts then as he did when he told the View that he's like to f- her. He has a very unnatural attraction to his own daughter.
unnajvucumed-1.jpg

If you don't like the conversation, change the conversation...

We went from Biden's Crime Family to talking about Trump, Trump, Trump.

Don't look at me, look at the other guy....

Well, despite all the help from Facebook and Twitter, Biden isn't going to be able to escape scrutiny for what his kid did.

If you don't like the conversation, change the conversation...

We went from Biden's Crime Family to talking about Trump, Trump, Trump.

Don't look at me, look at the other guy....

Well, despite all the help from Facebook and Twitter, Biden isn't going to be able to escape scrutiny for what his kid did.
Well...I've noticed Trump supporters are like that...Somebody starts a topic that says Biden is a pervert. And the only permissible responses are the amen corner. You avert your eyes the the NUMEROUS instances of perverted behaviour from Trump. Do I need to remind you that in 2016, Trump won the nomination NOT by talking about issues, but about the other person. He won the presidency more on "crooked Hillary" and "Lock her up" than he did on anyting he was going to do. Case in point..Health care. In 2016 Obamacare was going to be repealed and replaced with a "really great plan". It wasn't. In 2020, he has "a fantastic plan"....but won't tell you what it is. And you guys don't ask...you just look for a flaw...a non policy related flaw...in his opponent.

And you are right... We will scrutinize Biden about as much as you scrutinize a guy who has told at least 50 lies per day since taking office. I'll bet you even bought that altered weather map instead of saying "geeze...what a dumb move"{. When he says something about making the payroll tax cut permanent, you tell us not to listen to what he says, but what he does. Helluva way to elect someone...by not paying attention to what he says. And for what it's worth...Trump said not a word about altering that map with a sharpie. That was something he did...and you all STILL don't notice.

giphy.gif

Well...I've noticed Trump supporters are like that...Somebody starts a topic that says Biden is a pervert. And the only permissible responses are the amen corner. You avert your eyes the the NUMEROUS instances of perverted behaviour from Trump. Do I need to remind you that in 2016, Trump won the nomination NOT by talking about issues, but about the other person. He won the presidency more on "crooked Hillary" and "Lock her up" than he did on anyting he was going to do. Case in point..Health care. In 2016 Obamacare was going to be repealed and replaced with a "really great plan". It wasn't. In 2020, he has "a fantastic plan"....but won't tell you what it is. And you guys don't ask...you just look for a flaw...a non policy related flaw...in his opponent.

And you are right... We will scrutinize Biden about as much as you scrutinize a guy who has told at least 50 lies per day since taking office. I'll bet you even bought that altered weather map instead of saying "geeze...what a dumb move"{. When he says something about making the payroll tax cut permanent, you tell us not to listen to what he says, but what he does. Helluva way to elect someone...by not paying attention to what he says. And for what it's worth...Trump said not a word about altering that map with a sharpie. That was something he did...and you all STILL don't notice.

giphy.gif
I haven't seen Trump look into a camera and lie to American's on things He was doing for them.
Helluva way to elect someone...by not paying attention to what he says.

Biden campaign ads say it all....plus his interviews, when he isn't hiding behind Jill's skirt.

ahhh, the pendulum is rapidly swingin’ to the left and the right is in full panic because the left has a long memory.

Trump will lose. Trump’s loans will come due, he will spend what is left of his fortune trying to stay out of jail, Mary Trump will win her case and be awarded the 100mil she is owed, the IRS will get their 100 mil. The kids will have to liquidate trying to stay out of jail themselves and to pay off daddies loan. Finally, we will hear Trump cant go to trial or jail because he is mentally unfit. Ta-Da!

Bone spurs all over again.

I haven't seen Trump look into a camera and lie to American's on things He was doing for them.

Biden campaign ads say it all....plus his interviews, when he isn't hiding behind Jill's skirt.

He said something about a really great healthcare plan in 2016. Turns out he was lying. He's looking in the camera and talking about a really great healthcare plan that is ready to go...we just can't see it. I'd hate to find out after he's elected that he was lying again. He's looked into the camera and said he wasn't going to cut Medicare or Social Security...But he has...and he is looking in the camera and vowing to keep the payroll tax cut permanent....which would kill both programs in the matter of a year. From what you wrote - he ain't lying. YOu should be afraid.

He said something about a really great healthcare plan in 2016. Turns out he was lying. He's looking in the camera and talking about a really great healthcare plan that is ready to go...we just can't see it. I'd hate to find out after he's elected that he was lying again. He's looked into the camera and said he wasn't going to cut Medicare or Social Security...But he has...and he is looking in the camera and vowing to keep the payroll tax cut permanent....which would kill both programs in the matter of a year. From what you wrote - he ain't lying. YOu should be afraid.

The administration's projects Medicare spending that is $846 billion less than what the government would have spent if everything stayed on the same path it's on today.

Whether that's a cut is a more difficult question. While Democrats criticize Trump for cutting Medicare, President Barack Obama regularly offered his own version of steps to rein in the growth of Medicare. In his last budget, Obama proposed trimming spending by about $420 billion over 10 years. (Republicans accused Obama and Democrats of cutting Medicare many times, a claim we never rated better than Half True.)

The reality is, spending rises every year in Trump's budget, except for the last one in 2029 (which is mainly a fluke of timing related to when Medicare pays its bills).

Biden’s False Attacks on Trump’s Social Security ‘Plan’

A Biden campaign TV ad falsely claims that a government analysis of President Donald Trump’s “planned cuts to Social Security” shows that “if Trump gets his way, Social Security benefits will run out in just three years from now.”

To complicate things more, that $846 billion isn't what it appears to be. Two hefty pieces of Medicare — extra payments to hospitals that serve a lot of uninsured patients and funds for teaching hospitals — were moved out of Medicare and into the regular general fund budget. There were cuts, but not nearly as much as the Medicare line items would suggest.

Adding those dollars back reduces the total reduction to $595 billion for Medicare.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1347/make-no-cuts-medicare/

SpryLimpingKarakul-size_restricted.gif

https://www.healthgrades.com/optometry-directory/mo-missouri/kansas-city