Big RED WAVE ??????????????

Yeah, it's not about the GOP.

It's about the Democrats moving so far to the left they are losing centrists.

There are very few Democrats who could credibly change parties to the GOP given their stances on social issues. But they can change to independent and still remain fiscal conservatives and social liberals. That's what we used to call centrists or moderates in both parties.

By the same token, there are very few Republicans who could change to being Democrat. Maybe Romney and Murkowski. I could see both of them also declaring as Independent.
Are there any REpublican centrists?

I want to take this opportunity to THANK DELL's PA 'HOME BOY' for his effort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear, here's your 'Pa Home Boy'.....about your speed:

1671467392757.jpeg

abgg2q.jpg.gif

Google has your answer.
Yep..just as I thought....I keyed "Republican centrists" and all it gave me was 30 pages of this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂. I think this is based ln the months of silence from "centrist Republicans" who wouldn't dare cross the orange man child and humored him that the election was stolen. A centrist REpublican would have told him to shut up and go home - he lost. They didn't.

Yep..just as I thought....I keyed "Republican centrists" and all it gave me was 30 pages of this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂. I think this is based ln the months of silence from "centrist Republicans" who wouldn't dare cross the orange man child and humored him that the election was stolen. A centrist REpublican would have told him to shut up and go home - he lost. They didn't.
Funny, looks the same for Biden.

Yeah, it's not about the GOP.

It's about the Democrats moving so far to the left they are losing centrists.

There are very few Democrats who could credibly change parties to the GOP given their stances on social issues. But they can change to independent and still remain fiscal conservatives and social liberals. That's what we used to call centrists or moderates in both parties.

By the same token, there are very few Republicans who could change to being Democrat. Maybe Romney and Murkowski. I could see both of them also declaring as Independent.
Here's the thing...while some of the Democrats left the party because they disagree with some of their stances, they won't join the Republican party because they disagree with them MORE than they did the Democrats. If the Republicans want to win, they should come out if force - gag people like Greene, Gaetz and Bobert and STAND UP to Trump. Tell him to move on. But they are afraid of losing his "base". His base was never theirs to lose...and it won't be in 2024, after Trump goes scorched earth on the eventual GOP candidates, I really do believe that odds are way better that the devoted base (that the GOP needs) will write in his name before they "hold their nose" and vote for the GOP candidate. IMHO, it's better for them to face the wrath of Trump two years before the election that it is for them to try to do damage control after the primary.

Bear, here's your 'Pa Home Boy'.....about your speed:

View attachment 17207

abgg2q.jpg.gif
dell.
Your PA Boy looks like an old Longshoreman that I worked the Docks with in 'Beantown'. Dude use to work the Crane, and NO Member of management EVER told 'Louie' to speed-it-up' !! Containers were known to Hit the dock, while missing the 'jitney' (the carrier) !!! UNION YES.

Nah, the process is proving that the GOP isn't a bunch of "yes" men and women and other undefined genders who blindly support whoever the leadership puts up.