Big RED WAVE ??????????????

by not electing someone that thinks they deserve the leadership just because they've been around longer. Examples- John McCain, Bob Dole, Mitch CConnell
Did McCain and Dole return from the dead seeking a leadership position? The two dead ones were my kind of Republicans. I voted for Dole for president. I MIGHT have voted for McCain, but his selection of that ditz as his running mate wasn't the smartest move. Dole and McCain, and others like Reagan and Goldwater and both Bushes are now considered RINOS

Did McCain and Dole return from the dead seeking a leadership position? The two dead ones were my kind of Republicans. I voted for Dole for president. I MIGHT have voted for McCain, but his selection of that ditz as his running mate wasn't the smartest move. Dole and McCain, and others like Reagan and Goldwater and both Bushes are now considered RINOS
What I meant was that they have a habit of choosing people to head their party just because they.ve been around a long time. McCain and Dole are both good guys but lousy candidates.

Reactions: SharoninSAT
When you look at the concessions being made, it was worth it. We don't want another Paul Ryan.

1) impose new controls on spending
2) allowing a single member of the House to make a motion to remove the speaker
3) a requirement that legislation must be introduced for 72 hours before it can be passed
4) a guaranteed vote on term limits for Congress

Feel free to convince me any of those are bad....

Last edited:
When you look at the concessions being made, it was worth it. We don't want another Paul Ryan.

3) a requirement that legislation must be introduced for 72 hours before it can be passed

Don't forget about Hunter Biden

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with what the Freedom Caucus got from McCarthy.

Who here is against term limits? 72 hour pauses before voting?

We should never again hear "we have to pass the bill to know what's in it" like Pelosi did multiple times...

I agree. There are some other things I heard mentioned like more stand alone bills, none of this Omni Christmas Eve stuff.
All which are good.
Hunter Biden has nothing to do with what the Freedom Caucus got from McCarthy.

Who here is against term limits? 72 hour pauses before voting?

We should never again hear "we have to pass the bill to know what's in it" like Pelosi did multiple times...
I read in some lawsuit HB, a judge may make him reveal who has been buying his finger paintings.

The pass it to see it.....I remember when Obamascare was passed and published, there was literally nothing in it at the time. I read section after section where all it said was "The secretary shall" with no other content.

I agree. There are some other things I heard mentioned like more stand alone bills, none of this Omni Christmas Eve stuff.
All which are good.

I read in some lawsuit HB, a judge may make him reveal who has been buying his finger paintings.

The pass it to see it.....I remember when Obamascare was passed and published, there was literally nothing in it at the time. I read section after section where all it said was "The secretary shall" with no other content.
So it was really no differerent than the really great plan that the Republicans were working on for 8 years.

That's the best you can come up with kfc?

The speaker vote sure did provide a lot of cover for the fact that our Catholic President wasn't invited to the Pope's funeral because the Pope didn't want him there.

I'm surprised you haven't brought up Trump's taxes yet. Now that they're out there, nobody seems to care.

No, instead you prattle on about a speaker vote that nobody really cares about, and then have to deflect to talk about something from over 10 years ago.

Your time would be better spent cleaning off your "stay off my lawn" sign....

Well...

That funeral was for an ultraconservative pope.
That's the best you can come up with kfc?

The speaker vote sure did provide a lot of cover for the fact that our Catholic President wasn't invited to the Pope's funeral because the Pope didn't want him there.

I'm surprised you haven't brought up Trump's taxes yet. Now that they're out there, nobody seems to care.

No, instead you prattle on about a speaker vote that nobody really cares about, and then have to deflect to talk about something from over 10 years ago.

Your time would be better spent cleaning off your "stay off my lawn" sign....
I guess the reason I didn't bring it up is beause I don't watch Newsmax

You're right...it's embarassing that the president of France or Brazil or Canada or the prime minister of the UK will be there, but Biden won't. Wait a second...they won't be there either.

Do you want your sign back?

Well...

That funeral was for an ultraconservative pope.

I guess the reason I didn't bring it up is beause I don't watch Newsmax

You're right...it's embarassing that the president of France or Brazil or Canada or the prime minister of the UK will be there, but Biden won't. Wait a second...they won't be there either.

Do you want your sign back?

Poor E as he ages seems to be losing his credibility more and more. The guy used to be sharp as a tack but now he doesn’t research or fact check anything anymore. Just another happy willing zombie.

Aw, believing Politifart and Snopes?

That's cute. Both sites are run by liberals.

But I never said you ignored the Pope's funeral. It was ignored by the media because of the Speaker votes.

I questioned why you weren't prattling on about Trump's taxes.

Something you and the other liberals wanted for years and now that you get it, silence....

Last edited:
Aw, believing Politifart and Snopes?

That's cute. Both sites are run by liberals.

But I never said you ignored the Pope's funeral. It was ignored by the media because of the Speaker votes.

I questioned why you weren't prattling on about Trump's taxes.

Something you and the other liberals wanted for years and now that you get it, silence....

Okay....liberal publications...not trustworthy....lend them no credence because they are "fake news" (who said that again)

How biased is this source

And other the the leaders of Germany (where Benedict was from) and Italy (where the vatican is located) which other world leaders were invited.?

And from that article is this

Some leaders attended in an unofficial capacity,

Which means they weren't invited either. Seems to me the fake news here is Newsmax. And you know what is different between liberals and Trumpers? We actually read the fake news sources that a Trumper will post. Trumpers see a source and declare it fake news without reading itn

It's useless to cite anything to a Trumper because they will claim fake news and move on. Does anyone have something from the vatican stating this? I didn't think so.

Last edited: