Utter Insanity

DFWCC

Senior
Aug 19, 2002
DFW
Visit site
DFW has gone completely MAD and mngt they don't have a clue.
The whole concept of the DFW hub needs to be thrown out and started over from scratch. There have been so many tweaks in the system that its more like a porcupine pelt than that of a tanned hide of a beaver.
They won't listen to the people who perform the work. Yea they may listen but.... Chaos rules here and there is no-one who wants to change status quo. Mngt is afraid to make a decision. They are just waiting for the economy to turn around, then they can pat themselves on the back and get big bonuses for doing a fine job.
There is no plan here. Everything is set up for HAPPY HAPPY 1 2 3, but wait if it actually turns out to be HA --Y HA--Y 3 1 2. Everything turns to """UTTER INSANITY""" A few raindrops or 1 late inbound and 1 early inbound and poof. At DFW "just add a little water and everything turns to sh**t".
Thank you. I just had to sound to make myself feel better for I have to go face the same oak tree where all the NUTS are hidden.

DFWCC,
"STOP laughing, I han'nt even asked the question yet" :D :D :D

Where is, and what is the DFW local TWU president doing to make sure his "flock" is not being mistreated ?

Or is he MIA(missing in action), with a APB(all points bulletin) out on him ???

NH/BB's

I think the local Pres is busy fighting off AMFA and The AGW. He can"t be worried about work or safety conditions. <_<

DFWCC said:
I think the local Pres is busy fighting off AMFA and The AGW. He can"t be worried about work or safety conditions. <_<
AMFA is not a threat, AMFA is not a threat, AMFA is not a threat, you are getting very sleepy, AMFA is not a threat.............