TWU Local 514 - Ballots Are Being Counted

Yeh, and I hear a few of the amfa supporters took a vacation day to watch the ballot counting. I also hear they weren't too happy with the results coming in......hmmmm???

Bill, why is everyone who disagrees with your form of company unionism labeled an "AMFA Supporter"? Were these individuals charged and found guilty of dual unionism? Or do you just designate AMFA supporters as you feel the need?

Shouldn't everyone be treated equal? Or are some "AMFA Supporters" allowed to run for Office, enter the union hall for internal business, while others are not?

Funny, the employees you speak of had to take vacation days to watch the fraud unfold, but you on the other hand were surely paid lost time out of the TWU Bank Account to watch. That is the one thing I heard about the most from those watching the process, they were shocked at how many Lost Time good ol'e boys were running around the union hall daily doing absolutely NOTHING!

I find it hard to understand that those who support the TWU unconditionally, refuse to believe that the TWU is above rigging an election. Since Bush is accused of stealing the election in Florida at a governmental level, it only stands to reason that a local election could even easier be rigged.

When you have the forces and resources of AA who will do whatever it takes to keep their "boy" I office coupled with the TWU international who also will do whatever it takes to stay on the property, you CANNOT win.

So to all of those who post here and think it is so easy to vote the TWU out and another union in, think again.

This is the only place where the Company is teamed with the international to keep the workers under control.

This union will do whatever it takes not to upset AA who funds them millions.

I see the unofficial results are posted on the 514 website. Does anyone have access??

I figured by now Informer, Amfaman, Hopeful....one of you who hate the TWU would have posted the results. We lost 3 strong union men. My guess as to why they HAVE NOT posted the results.....the folks who did get voted in....let's just say the next 3 years are more than likely going to be interesting for lack of a better word. One signed an AMFA card a few years back and another one has no idea about what it means to be "union". And this couldn't have come at a worse time. These are the folks taking us into negotiations! I don't think those of you who voted some out were thinking about reprocussions. Thousands and thousands of folks will be affected. I guess you honestly think that the company is going to accept your form or lack of form of "working together (because despite what you want to believe IS NOT going away) and give these new folks credibility. More power to you.

You have just shot yourselves in the foot I'm afraid. And frankly, you get just what you deserve!

HOLD ON BOYS IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE!!!!!

And please for those who choose to respond with personal attacks....spare me the sins of the past. We now must focus on the future and with the folks who have just been voted in.....two steps forward and 5 steps back I'm afraid.

I figured by now Informer, Amfaman, Hopeful....one of you who hate the TWU would have posted the results. We lost 3 strong union men. My guess as to why they HAVE NOT posted the results.....the folks who did get voted in....let's just say the next 3 years are more than likely going to be interesting for lack of a better word. One signed an AMFA card a few years back and another one has no idea about what it means to be "union". And this couldn't have come at a worse time. These are the folks taking us into negotiations! I don't think those of you who voted some out were thinking about reprocussions. Thousands and thousands of folks will be affected. I guess you honestly think that the company is going to accept your form or lack of form of "working together (because despite what you want to believe IS NOT going away) and give these new folks credibility. More power to you.

You have just shot yourselves in the foot I'm afraid. And frankly, you get just what you deserve!
And please for those who choose to respond with personal attacks....spare me the sins of the past. We now must focus on the future and with the folks who have just been voted in.....two steps forward and 5 steps back I'm afraid.

The reason no one has posted the results is they are status quo, two new guys got elected replacing the two biggest idiots down there one got sent to the international where he will be running the negotiations the other will either be appointed to a position or end up in management very soon. And if either one of these new guys get out of line the executive board will simply remove them from office. AS I SAID STATUS QUO!! :D :D

I figured by now Informer, Amfaman, Hopeful....one of you who hate the TWU would have posted the results.
Don't have access to the double secret, pass-coded site.

You do not have permission to view documents

Never thought a pass code would be needed to view election results.

The reason no one has posted the results is they are status quo, two new guys got elected replacing the two biggest idiots down there one got sent to the international where he will be running the negotiations the other will either be appointed to a position or end up in management very soon. And if either one of these new guys get out of line the executive board will simply remove them from office. AS I SAID STATUS QUO!! :D :D
So who got elected????

One signed an AMFA card a few years back
At least that's a major plus with about 99% of the line mechanics. Shows he at least has a functioning brain, and can think for himself. :up:

Bill,

Why is a code/password needed to access the Local 514 web site?

"One signed an AMFA card a few years back and another one has no idea about what it means to be "union". And this couldn't have come at a worse time. These are the folks taking us into negotiations!"

So what does signing an AMFA card have to do with knowing what being a union man is about? I signed one, am currently an AMFA Associate Member all the while being the recently ELECTED Vice-Chairman for Local 564 in SAN. Trust me, I know what being union is about. It is what is best FOR the membership, NOT what is best for a select few.

By the way, what have you done to further our craft & profession? Please be specific. And I don't mean standing next to a rented coffin either.

Oh great, the two chief ANTI-AMFA TEAM TWU Leaders (Hammack and Thompson) were left out of the election riggin and Bill is all upset.

That is what happens with the TWU, they use you, then lose you! Wells, Hammack, and Thompson the three stooges of Team TWU have now been left in the cold and sent to pasture by the TWU Leadership.

It is obvious the voting was stacked for the incumbent E-Board Offciers to hold the fort down, while the Chairman Positions were left to membership decision making to make it look good and legit.

Even the Election Committee doesnt know how it was done nor do they have knowledge of the illegal activity.

Who ever controls the data base of voters and label printing simply looked closley at member voting history databases and held back known "Non-Voters" ballots. (They were never mailed, nor given to the Election Board). Those that came to get a replacement ballot in a timely manner were given one. Then within the last week of the balloting, appx. 400 of those non-voters ballots were filled out and mailed in by the corruption kings at the Local Union Hall.

It appears to me that 400 ballots were mailed by the corruption kings, 200 each split for Steve Luis and Terry Lesperance for the position of President. And 400 each marked for all incumbent E-Board Officers. That simple little 400 ballot swing mailing created the desired result for the Kremlin on PIne Street.

Hammack and Thompson were the sacrificial lambs to insure success and smoke screens of change, but the core was protected from membership rage. Plus the Chairman (Non At Large) positions are not as easy to cover-up the rigged results.

What a shame that the two TEAM TWU heroes were sent to pasture after so much expended energy and effort to defend the TWU from the evil AMFA. Afterall, if not for Kevin, Kevin, and Kirk (KKK), we would surely have a democratic union and we would no longer be saved from ourselves by the Union Leaders that know what is best for us.

Of course Bill, if you indeed have proof that one of the elected officials signed an AMFA card as you say, you are the one who failed to file a complaint with the election committee to remove him from the ballot like Hayes and Inman were removed.

Thus you shot our foot off for our future, not we shot ourselves in the foot. If you have that proof, you not only failed the membership, you also failed your duty and oath to the TWU. If you dont have that proof, then you sound like a sour grape incumbent who lost a position. So quit your bitchin and get back to your toolbox!

I see the unofficial results are posted on the 514 website. Does anyone have access??

Why are election results secret? Why a pass code for a union local website?
Scratch-Head.gif

Who ever controls the data base of voters and label printing simply looked closley at member voting history databases and held back known "Non-Voters" ballots. (They were never mailed, nor given to the Election Board). Those that came to get a replacement ballot in a timely manner were given one. Then within the last week of the balloting, appx. 400 of those non-voters ballots were filled out and mailed in by the corruption kings at the Local Union Hall.

This scenario may have some validity due to a mechanic on my crew who did not receive a ballot and consequently has never voted in any election. He did go to the union hall and retrieved a ballot. Bill, care to comment on these allegations?

Oh great, the two chief ANTI-AMFA TEAM TWU Leaders (Hammack and Thompson) were left out of the election riggin and Bill is all upset.

That is what happens with the TWU, they use you, then lose you! Wells, Hammack, and Thompson the three stooges of Team TWU have now been left in the cold and sent to pasture by the TWU Leadership.

It is obvious the voting was stacked for the incumbent E-Board Offciers to hold the fort down, while the Chairman Positions were left to membership decision making to make it look good and legit.

Even the Election Committee doesnt know how it was done nor do they have knowledge of the illegal activity.

It appears to me that 400 ballots were mailed by the corruption kings, 200 each split for Steve Luis and Terry Lesperance for the position of President. And 400 each marked for all incumbent E-Board Officers. That simple little 400 ballot swing mailing created the desired result for the Kremlin on PIne Street.

Hammack and Thompson were the sacrificial lambs to insure success and smoke screens of change, but the core was protected from membership rage. Plus the Chairman (Non At Large) positions are not as easy to cover-up the rigged results.

What a shame that the two TEAM TWU heroes were sent to pasture after so much expended energy and effort to defend the TWU from the evil AMFA. Afterall, if not for Kevin, Kevin, and Kirk (KKK), we would surely have a democratic union and we would no longer be saved from ourselves by the Union Leaders that know what is best for us.

Of course Bill, if you indeed have proof that one of the elected officials signed an AMFA card as you say, you are the one who failed to file a complaint with the election committee to remove him from the ballot like Hayes and Inman were removed.

Thus you shot our foot off for our future, not we shot ourselves in the foot. If you have that proof, you not only failed the membership, you also failed your duty and oath to the TWU. If you dont have that proof, then you sound like a sour grape incumbent who lost a position. So quit your bitchin and get back to your toolbox!

Good Lord, I guess I should have expected this pathetic attempt of a spin from you You went way out for this one!! :lol: But you don't seem to have a clue as to what goes on....union or no union. You don't even have a clue as to who you are talking to! You are too busy spreading rumors and rhetoric. It is quite amusing. Lucky you have so many followers here on these boards. You can't quite get away with it on the base now can you. Nice shift of blame by the way Classic Informer!!!

So....no comment from you on our new

officers????? :shock:

Name deleted by moderator.Lets not use names....

Latest posts