Boeing Boy

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
Some of you may remember our friend Boeing Boy, a retired 737 captain at US Airways. I just received a phone call from him informing me that he had a bad motorcycle accident a few weeks ago, and is still in the hospital. 

He sustained some serious injuries, which he will be dealing with for the rest of his life. He asked me to let some of his online friends know.
Those who know him or who worked with him over the years may feel free to PM me for further information.

I know we all wish him the best, and despite any disagreements you might have had with him here, hope he makes a full recovery.

Thanks.

Reactions: 8 people
Good level headed guy. Has posted accurate information and shared insightful posts. No ranting and raving from him. Hope all is all right and he returns to this forum.

Reactions: 4 people
Thanks for the responses.  I'll pass them along. He's facing the likelihood of additional surgery, he finds out more tomorrow. His injuries were quite serious from what he told me.

I plan on calling him again tomorrow, and I will certainly keep everyone posted. I will try to visit him next time I'm in the area.

I Wish you a Speedy recovery Jim!! I stopped reading reading pilot threads after he left the boards. A very insightful poster with a great wit!!

Thanks Art!
I miss Jim, one of the few Pilots I respect and admire.
Level headed, friendly, accurate and concise.
Hope he comes out of his condition and recovers soon.
Give him my best!

Take Care,
B) xUT (UAL_TECH)