Is "checking It Out" Ok?

Decision 2004

Veteran
Mar 12, 2004
I have heard that CIO was involved in a accident in which he was burned pretty badly in the head and face area while hot fueling a lawnmower.

I would like to wish him well, and full recovery.

Although I do disagree with most of his philosophies, I wish nobody harm or injury.

I have noticed that since Mr. Gorreman's had this accident last weekend, CIO postings have ceased. His last post was Saturday shortly before the accident.

Good Luck Kevin, and we hope to see you return to work soon.

The debate with CIO will resume upon his return.

What will we do without our friend cio. I wish Kevin a speedy recovery.

Getting a gasoline burn is the worst.

Decision 2004 said:
I have heard that CIO was involved in a accident in which he was burned pretty badly in the head and face area while hot fueling a lawnmower.

I would like to wish him well, and full recovery.

Although I do disagree with most of his philosophies, I wish nobody harm or injury.

I have noticed that since Mr. Gorreman's had this accident last weekend, CIO postings have ceased. His last post was Saturday shortly before the accident.

Good Luck Kevin, and we hope to see you return to work soon.

The debate with CIO will resume upon his return.
Hugh :eek: all this time I thought that CIO was Rick Mullings and now I hear it is Kevin Gorrman that is interesting, now that I think about it CIO posts do sound more like Kevin than Rick ;)

As paul harvey says now we know the rest of the story. :D

I hope you are OK and have a speedy recovery.
I also hope you don't incur to many medical expenses with the #### medical we now have. Just another part of the concessions though. Feel better

Although I too wish kevin a recovery has anyone noticed the lack of his twu cronies on this topic also wishing him well.One wonders if they will try to balme this on AMFA as well. I can just see it now. If kevin would have never been posting on that dang bulletin board he would hav never gottin burnt !! Its all AMFA's fault.

The Dissident said:
Although I too wish kevin a recovery has anyone noticed the lack of his twu cronies on this topic also wishing him well.One wonders if they will try to balme this on AMFA as well. I can just see it now. If kevin would have never been posting on that dang bulletin board he would hav never gottin burnt !! Its all AMFA's fault.

Kind of makes me wonder how many alias' names Kevin has?

Since his accident, more than one alias has been missing from the board.

The Dissident said:
Lets not forget that he also will lose half pay for the first 16 hours out sick plus every week he is out it will take him one full year of perfect attendance to get the days back in the bank.

Bob Owens said:
Lets not forget that he also will lose half pay for the first 16 hours out sick plus every week he is out it will take him one full year of perfect attendance to get the days back in the bank.
He will also lose more cash on his follow-up visits to his Doctor later on.

Half-day ever occurrance. :angry:

I'm QUITE sure "CIO" is learning a LOT of lessons THE HARD WAY, right now.

But, may I suggest that we now go "a little easy" on this man, given his present situation ?

DEFINITE "NOT" his union POLITICS !!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

NH/BB, I'll second that. CIO, wish you a speedy recovery, hope everything goes ok for you. Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back