Boeing Boy

Phoenix said:
He took pride in being controversial. I think he would be pleased to know someone remembers...

PROOF!!
Phoenix reading this I'm so mad I'm not going to say anything. If you want PROOF take Art & my words for it. That's the best you get. Whom ever I dislike the most I would not for one second wish this on anyone.

Harry

Reactions: 5 people
Phoenix said:
He took pride in being controversial. I think he would be pleased to know someone remembers...PROOF!!
He differed with the USAPA crowd which makes him controversial. As a Westie, I did not always agree with him. I think he was fair, I enjoyed reading his comments and wish him a full recovery.

Reactions: 4 people
Harry Callahan said:
Phoenix reading this I'm so mad I'm not going to say anything. If you want PROOF take Art & my words for it. That's the best you get. Whom ever I dislike the most I would not for one second wish this on anyone.

Harry
You missed the point. No offense was meant. If you were to ask BoeingBoy about "PROOF" it might make him laugh (don't ask him if his pain increases from a good laugh).

BoeingBoy is the originator of the "PROOF" posts in huge colored letters. Do a search on his posts and you will see he had a lot of fun for a long time posting "PROOF" posts.

I wish him a speedy recovery, and a good laugh when he is up for it. :)

Phoenix said:
You missed the point. No offense was meant. If you were to ask BoeingBoy about "PROOF" it might make him laugh (don't ask him if his pain increases from a good laugh).

BoeingBoy is the originator of the "PROOF" posts in huge colored letters. Do a search on his posts and you will see he had a lot of fun for a long time posting "PROOF" posts.

I wish him a speedy recovery, and a good laugh when he is up for it. :)
Man I owe you an apology hopefully you accept. I did misread & was shocked. It's going to be a long road ahead.

Harry

Harry Callahan said:
Man I owe you an apology hopefully you accept. I did misread & was shocked. It's going to be a long road ahead.

Harry
No harm. I should have been more clear in my "tribute" of PROOF. :)

Art at ISP said:
All, just a short update. Jim got home from the hospital this weekend. He is doing better but has a long road ahead of him. I am hoping to see him during the coming week and will report back.
Thanks for the update,,,
Wish him a speedy recovery,
B)

Reactions: 1 person
Art at ISP said:
All, just a short update. Jim got home from the hospital this weekend. He is doing better but has a long road ahead of him. I am hoping to see him during the coming week and will report back.C

Prayers for Jim.

Any details of the accident? As a rider myself, I'm horrified because I'm sure Jim is as careful of a rider as they come. 

aquagreen73s said:
Prayers for Jim.

Any details of the accident? As a rider myself, I'm horrified because I'm sure Jim is as careful of a rider as they come. 

Agreed aqua. Prayers can't hurt at all. I doubt that being properly careful helped, or even played any part. Dame Fortune does as she will to any/all of us at times. A "safe" bike ride is one none of us ever takes, etc.

The only thing I know about what happened is that he said it was him vs. the guard rail and the guard rail won.

I may see him later this week and will advise..

Btw I am on 1919 fro JFK this afternoon, so if any of you are working that please say hello!