Bonner Sez...

Interesting that Roach says they have been trying since February to discuss the IAM's cost saving initiatives, but need until the end of the month to "compile detailed information". I doubt the IAM really wants the company to survive. One would think in the past six months they would have every detailed bit of information compiled and waiting to go, especially since Seigel left.

air chief said:
The good doctor has spoken..
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-re...s/s_208544.html
[post="169673"][/post]​

NAAAY...this is all a lie, just ask some of the very delusional posters on here. They cooked the books, it's all a ploy, this place is a gold mine and they only want to rid themselves of those pesky highly paid union members. It's a corporate America business conspiracy lead by the doctor to destroy the unions making Chinese wages seem high. Smoke and Mirrors. The U employees will be far better off going to bankruptcy rather then putting up with the likes of this evil doctor. The judge will have mercy creating utopia for the U employees. U will then survive well into the next century with employees living a dream land of unlimited wages, perks and benefits.

This is how some very twisted out of touch posters actually view things which of course is purely a reality they made up and are convinced it's actually true.

Thanks for the entertainment, it's been fun, but now it’s time to get off the funny farm wagon and join normality, which will be very difficult for some posters on here after being subjected so long to constant instability to the point that their reality is simply whatever it takes to keep themselves from going insane along with this industry’s insanity.

That's exactly what he's doing! After all is said and done it would be " HA HA HA
gotcha again Pittsburgh!".

The city of Pittsburgh, as the US employees, have had it with US. They just need to tell US to "blow"!!!!!!

N628AU said:
Interesting that Roach says they have been trying since February to discuss the IAM's cost saving initiatives, but need until the end of the month to "compile detailed information". I doubt the IAM really wants the company to survive. One would think in the past six months they would have every detailed bit of information compiled and waiting to go, especially since Seigel left.
[post="169689"][/post]​

Do you think before you post?

Ofcourse the IAM wants U to survive, they would not have given back in two rounds of concessions all ready and willing to discuss cost-saving within the parameters of the contract.

The company is the one who declared war on the IAM, not the IAM against the company.

From article:
US Airways Chairman David G. Bronner said Monday he is prepared to lose his $240 million investment in the financially troubled airline

I didn't realize any of that money was his to lose.

Bronner said he had heard that Philadelphia's airport was crowded

Did this guy just crawl out from under a rock? Where has he been?

Latest posts