Booking a flight from Czech Republic

Tlapis

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys,
I have a problem with American Airlines websites. I'm currently trying to book a Multi-City ticket from Prague to Rio and from Sao Paulo to Prague, but when it comes to payment, it seems like I'm not able to choose a Czech Republic as a country of residence for me. I have a credit card issued in Czech republic, I have all these informations on profile but every time I try to choose Czech Republic as a country of residence a window pops up saying "Please restart your search".. Do you have any suggestions, please?
I also tried to call the Czech Republic number but it says that the number doesn't exist.. I tried this one: 02 2537 6447

Thank you a lot for any suggestions!

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I have a problem with American Airlines websites. I'm currently trying to book a Multi-City ticket from Prague to Rio and from Sao Paulo to Prague, but when it comes to payment, it seems like I'm not able to choose a Czech Republic as a country of residence for me. I have a credit card issued in Czech republic, I have all these informations on profile but every time I try to choose Czech Republic as a country of residence a window pops up saying "Please restart your search".. Do you have any suggestions, please?
I also tried to call the Czech Republic number but it says that the number doesn't exist.. I tried this one: 02 2537 6447

Thank you a lot for any suggestions!

Found this online?

American Airlines Czech Republic Customer Service Phone Number: +440-844-369-9899, +440-207-660-2300(Reservations)

Latest posts