Boston Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
excuse me... but I could point out THOUSANDS of business related threads that deteriorate because we have a bunch of AAirline employees who have absolutely no clue about goes in the business and wear their loyalty to their employer on their shoulder.When AA loses hundreds of millions dollars per year flying the Pacific, it is public knowledge, and people on here engage in hate campaigns and attempts to publish information about my personal life it is not me who has the problem.
Well then if this is to be true then where are your supporters . Just look at your member rating !! That speaks volumes. Face it (deleted by moderator)  people are fed up with you ..and you are no longer relevant!! You did this to yourself !!

if I actually cared, I could find THOUSANDS of posts in which you waxed eloguently trying to convince everyone that I was wrong regarding AA's continual market failures in NYC and its head to BK.

but I don't care to try and prove you wrong because you are writing enough here to keep showing that you wear your loyalty to AA on your handkerchief and you can't understand valid and clear criticism or engage in a discussion that in any way challenges the facts of what anyone who understands the industry knows.

grow up or go play in the sandbox.

by yourself.

WorldTraveler said:
If you want to talk about business issues on the internet, then have the ability to do so without the need to trash anyone who disagrees with you.

OK, I'll play:
You conveniently mentioned that AA's 1-world partner AB is having financial problems.  Fair enough. 
Would you like to comment on the dire straits that AZ and OK are in?  Afterall, they're European partners of a major USA based airline that is an anchor of a major global alliance.

robbedagain said:
or both!   he will never admit his wrong  nor he wont ever admit the fact that he interjects DL into every thread.   As for AA/Bos  Is it possible that AA would restart BOS-LHR or may be BOS-MAD at some point

From what E and FWAA posted, BOS-LHR is BA's route for now.

I believe IB served BOS-MAD at one point in time - I'm not sure if they stil do?

nice deflection to CX and KE and Asia
real mature

PS.  Can anybody tell me if there is a thread where AA's Boston base plans (current/future) are discussed?
none of this has anything to do with BOS.

what does matter is all of these grandiose plans that some here said would happen for AA at BOS while failing to acknowledge that AA is already adding more capacity than any other carrier - capacity that the industry says is not needed.

There is no deflection.

AA's OWN partner on the Asian end of the said they didn't want to cooperate with AA and DFW to HKG. and then proceeded to add capacity from the US to HKG.

if you can't see what that says about CX' disdain for AA strategic planning, then you truly have no place speaking about anything in the business world.

And we aren't even talking about KE which has no relationship to AA other than standard interline relationships.

OK, I'll play:
You conveniently mentioned that AA's 1-world partner AB is having financial problems.  Fair enough. 
Would you like to comment on the dire straits that AZ and OK are in?  Afterall, they're European partners of a major USA based airline that is an anchor of a major global alliance.
thank you for returning to the discussion.

Yes, I will play.

I don't know what the outcome of AZ and OK bring. I do know that both are fairly small players, AF is responsible for both as their sponsor that brought them into Skyteam, DL has added nothing to either place that is any different from what they have done for years.

I don't really think that DL or AF will be hurt much either way regardless of what happens with AZ or OK.

But neither AF or DL is adding capacity where it is questionable whether AZ or OK can properly distribute it.

WT please tell us then why you think it's ok to threaten other members ex. Threatening to turn others into management or better yet say you're going to show up at another members door!!! Please answer with no spin or deflection!

And dont forgot DL owning 49% of VS who is in money trouble also.

you should ask the question of the other people who have posted my personal information on here REPEATEDLY and continue to do so.

I have dealt with at least a half dozen attempts by others to post my personal information on this forum over the past month.

anyone who thinks that a comment about an A330 exhaust is a threat to them needs themselves to see a shrink if they think someone who has no access to any aircraft can threaten them - let alone from thousands of miles away.

such silliness is nothing but a flimsy attempt for them to continue their own invasion of my privacy - which will be returned to them in kind.

It is not only against the terms of the board but it also could be the basis of a charge of internet stalking.

I don't care what anyone else who participates on this forum does with their lives off of this forum but I can absolutely assure you that I will pursue to the end of the earth anyone who thinks it is ok for them to post my personal information on this forum.

If I want my personal information posted, I will do so.

and let's also be very clear that those who violate people's personal privacy do so because they cannot compete in the discussion on the terms that the board requires.

IF they could, they wouldn't incessantly feel the need to expand the discussion beyond the board.

Once again, those who don't want to hear bad news about their favorite company or union and can't handle it on the board better stay off the internet and remain locked in a room away from the rest of the world.

let's also be very clear that I have NO DESIRE to engage anyone on this forum outside of it if they aren't interested in doing so... and that includes pursuing their personal lives.

But I will spare absolutely no effort at pursuing those who think they have the right to do that to me.

And I will not be bullied into shutting up about speaking about business issues in the industry because it offends someone(s) favorite companies or organizations.

do I make myself absolutely, abundantly clear?

specific to this discussion, if AA wants to expand from BOS, then so be it as long as they don't step on someone else's toes... same thing for any other airline.

When it is AA who is right now adding more capacity in the US industry than anyone else, it is likely AA who will be stepping on the toes of other people and if people on here don't want to talk about the consequences of that, then they shouldn't participate in the discussion.

WorldTraveler said:
you should ask the question of the other people who have posted my personal information on here REPEATEDLY and continue to do so.it is not only against the terms of the board but it also could be the basis of a charge of internet stalking.I don't care what anyone else who participates on this forum does with their lives off of this forum but I can absolutely assure you that I will pursue to the end of the earth anyone who thinks it is ok for them to post my personal information on this forum.If I want my personal information posted, I will do so.and let's also be very clear that those who violate people's personal privacy do so because they cannot compete in the discussion on the terms that the board requires.IF they could, they wouldn't incessantly feel the need to expand the discussion beyond the board.Once again, those who don't want to hear bad news about their favorite company or union and can't handle it on the board better stay off the internet and remain locked in a room away from the rest of the world.let's also be very clear that I have NO DESIRE to engage anyone on this forum outside of it if they aren't interested in doing so... and that includes pursuing their personal lives.But I will spare absolutely no effort at pursuing those who think they have the right to do that to me.do I make myself absolutely, abundantly clear?
Well then that also goes for threatening other members ie showing up at ones door !! That vs. Internet stalking are you kidding me. You are all over the Internet , that's not stalking . Threatening to show up at ones door proves intent. As for being locked in a room away from the rest of the world cause that can't take criticism ...are you kidding me . Look in the mirror !!

Notice how he didnt answer you Diamond. He wont answer questions when it shows him in a bad light or to be wrong.

if he or you can't read what I wrote and understand what it says, then you are the one that needs help.

anyone who understands English would have no problem understanding what I wrote.

let me repeat.

let's also be very clear that I have NO DESIRE to engage anyone on this forum outside of it if they aren't interested in doing so... and that includes pursuing their personal lives.

But I will spare absolutely no effort at pursuing those who think they have the right to do that to me.

And I will not be bullied into shutting up about speaking about business issues in the industry because it offends someone(s) favorite companies or organizations.

do I make myself absolutely, abundantly clear?
and anyone on here who thinks it is ok to post someone else's personal information on the internet which has not been authorized might want to spend a little time in front of a judge to understand that invading someone's personal space at their home is no different from doing it on the internet.

if they want to play that way, I can do it too.

Far better would be for a few people on here to grow up and learn to accept genuine criticism of their favorite enterprises, which primarily is American Airlines and the labor movement, specifically the IAM.

the ability to engage in discussion that might highlight some of your flaws will come in handy elsewhere in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back