Bronner Bites Off More Than He Can Chew?

"Bankruptcy means we probably lose control, and we lose our money. And I will say 'Thank you very much for the lesson' and go home."

Holy Cow....!!! So, U's employees and their families are just a LESSON...???

This is the sad state in which CEO's and corporate america views its employee's.

Smartest Loser said:
"Bankruptcy means we probably lose control, and we lose our money. And I will say 'Thank you very much for the lesson' and go home."

Holy Cow....!!! So, U's employees and their families are just a LESSON...???

This is the sad state in which CEO's and corporate america views its employee's.
[post="169313"][/post]​
Not to worry.

According to some inside "experts" on here this is just all a scare tactic :rolleyes:

I see that maybe Piney could be correct after all and if this company does actually pull out of the drive AL is where it's headed. Hope everyone loves southern food, the barbecue down there is to die for.

"I had a pilot look me in the eye and say, 'You know, I went from a $225,000 a year guy to a $70,000 a year guy. And I love my job, but my wife left me.'
and now we know why divorces cost so much...because they're worth it. :up:

"It's basically a 50-50 chance at this point, whether we'll go back in bankruptcy," Bronner said during a recent interview in his fifth-floor office at RSA's headquarters in Montgomery. "Bankruptcy means we probably lose control, and we lose our money. And I will say 'Thank you very much for the lesson' and go home."

Ssshhhhh! Don't tell USA320Pilot this... He had Mr. Bronner's plans all different.

funguy2 said:
Ssshhhhh! Don't tell USA320Pilot this... He had Mr. Bronner's plans all different.
[post="169353"][/post]​
wouldn't it be interesting if ALPO passes a giveback package....U doesn't file by 9/15 AND makes the pension plan payment?
some certain pilot will be in a flat spin.

Wistfulness from the boss probably means it's over and he's just going through the motions. I don't think it's a negotiating tactic.

Buh Bye Dr B....

Don't let the swinging door hit your Butt-ocks(in a Forrest Gump tone),on the way out.. :up:

Rob said:
Wistfulness from the boss probably means it's over and he's just going through the motions. I don't think it's a negotiating tactic.
[post="169372"][/post]​

I have to agree... Bronner's comments sound like failure is a foregone conclusion. As sad as that is.

What a jerk! "Newly hired workers earned lower wages and didn't burden the airlines with hefty pensions." WTF! RSA is a pension fund!!! I don't know about you but I wanted to puke after I read this.

I think everyone needs to bombard this rag with their comments:

Letters to the editor appear daily in the Mobile Register. Please keep them short, and include your address and telephone number (these are for our records, not for publication). All submissions become the property of the Register. They may be edited, and may be published or otherwise reused in any medium. Questions? Call public editor
Robert Buchanan at 251-219-5687 or e-mail him at [email protected].

I liked all the craaaaap about how he was so into UAir because he thought he could use it as a billboard to promote the state of Alabama.. PLEASE.

Back