Buddy Pass seniority

Rat,
Who knows even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

just polish up the shelby and keep the tequila pouring . You might have a shot.... :D :D :D

charm them with your wit.

Well I found out ... buddy passes go by year issued.... It's quite silly since these passes are only good for a year and then expire. i was hoping for just a bit of seniority for "my buddies"

But the side posts on this was quite interesting :up: Thanks for the input :lol:

Do they give out Captain and First Officer wings for belt loader operators now? WOW...

Back on Topic...Buddy Passes are just Buddy Passes...Travel as Dirt...

last week some SA 7's got booted for mail on a weight restricted flight to SEA kind of shows wee they stand on priority

actually YVINTERN I got one pair from a Crackerjack box and another from a disgruntled MESA FO who found out I made more than him operating that belt loader :lol:

When your buddy passes fly do they get your seniority year? I have a friend riding on my buddy pass and they gave them a SA7-08 (08 being year of hire). I have returned from furlough this year with my original hire year of 01.

Now, when I worked the AWA side my buddy passes were SA7-01 (my original hire year)

When I wrote the pass bureau, they told me that (08) is the seniority year ... But when "I" travel I go on 01 ....

Why does this not make sense to me???
I think your a dead duck.... :eek: