----------------
On 9/17/2002 6:55:12 PM cltvff wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/17/2002 6:53:14 PM B707B wrote:

is that 42/58?
----------------
[/blockquote]
I interpret this to be the count rather than percentages as we're doing over on other thread... hope I'm right....
----------------
[/blockquote]
No, its the numbers as per an AMT at BWI. 42 no votes/ 18 yes votes. I don't know if he is accurate though, just passing it along. Goodluck guys however it comes out.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/17/2002 6:53:14 PM B707B wrote:

is that 42/58?
----------------
[/blockquote]

I interpret this to be the count rather than percentages as we're doing over on other thread... either way, if the numbers are accurate, it doesn't look good....

I read the same thing but cannot verify the info.

42 against concessions
18 for concessions

a320, Doesn't really matter the company already surrendered to Southwest in BWI. What happened to the Pilot base in BWI?

Boy, you got that right Cat! We sure didn't put up much of a fight , did we? We still overnight several A/C there per night I think. I haven't been there since May. Crew base went belly up quick.

A320 Driver

I don't think we've had a competetive mindset in years for a variety of reasons Cat. This is one of the things that intrigues me with Dave. He seems to want to be a player. I want to see us take the fight out of our own house and put it to good use against our competetors. We can be a force to be reckoned with.