California Transgender Rights

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Time for it to silently slip into the ocean.

Transgender Rights: We will all sleep a little better at night knowing that students in grades K-12 who identify as transgender will be able to use the school bathrooms of their choosing as long as it is “consistent with their gender identity,” even if it is different than their gender at birth. Students will also be able to select whether they want to be on the boys team or the girls team based on their “gender identity.”

original.jpg

WTF does a 4 year old know about sexual identity?

Reactions: 2 people
Libtards in action.

I am sure Ms Tree is probably popping champagne corks.

Anybody else getting sick of liberal slime?

Reactions: 2 people
Probably has something to do with the fact that so many gays were ostracized and persecuted in the past with not so much as a peep from folks. Being gay is no longer a sickness or a bad thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
Probably has something to do with the fact that so many gays were ostracized and persecuted in the past with not so much as a peep from folks. Being gay is no longer a sickness or a bad thing.

Maybe in your Bible.....

See what Allah has to offer too....

Reactions: 5 people
Not trying to stop it.  That's the part you seem to always miss.  I fully support people freedom of speech. If you do not want to hear about someone comming out, then change the channel or click away from the web page.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
Not trying to stop it.  That's the part you seem to always miss.  I fully support people freedom of speech. If you do not want to hear about someone comming out, then change the channel or click away from the web page.
What was it again the gay community was trying to do to Phil Robertson and A&E?

What I didn't miss was the fact that A&E totally dismissed the manufactured outrage coming from the gay community. In their own clever way, A&E told the gay community that if they didn't like what Phil Robertson said they could "change the channel or click away from the web page". Well played A&E, well played!

Reactions: 3 people
You are confusing protest with government restrictions on free speech.  GLAAD was doing the same thing that the AFA has been doing for years and years.  Has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

Of course A&E told GLAAD to pound sand in the end.  There was money to be made.  That's why AFA has failed in most of their protests as well.

Ms Tree said:
Spoken like a fool.

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts