California Transgender Rights

Thanks E. Now I am going to have to start watching my dogs every time they crap. I may paint a compass rose in my yard to see if this is true with my dogs.

delldude said:
Time for it to silently slip into the ocean.

Transgender Rights: We will all sleep a little better at night knowing that students in grades K-12 who identify as transgender will be able to use the school bathrooms of their choosing as long as it is “consistent with their gender identity,” even if it is different than their gender at birth. Students will also be able to select whether they want to be on the boys team or the girls team based on their “gender identity.”

original.jpg

WTF does a 4 year old know about sexual identity?

Back on topic (if possible)... :p
IMHO, this whole premise is insane.
Think about it!
Kommiefornia... Go Figure!
B) xUT

Reactions: 1 person
I do not worry about what Dog Wonder says because; he never says anything, unless you count one sentence examples of stupidity as saying something.

I bet Dog Wonder licks his own groin to cover up the taste of the liberal garbage that spews out of his mouth. That is what Dogs do, sniff other's crap and lick their groin.

Reactions: 1 person
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I do not worry about what Dog Wonder says because; he never says anything, unless you count one sentence examples of stupidity as saying something.

I bet Dog Wonder licks his own groin to cover up the taste of the liberal garbage that spews out of his mouth. That is what Dogs do, sniff other's crap and lick their groin.
Watch out! Your getting him excited again!