California Transgender Rights

So can I claim to be balck and gay even though I am not and get the power of government to back my claim?, becuase that is exactly what THIS does.

Reactions: 2 people
misleading-vintage-cigarette-ads_6.jpg

If a doctors says it it must be true.

Physicians say "less irritating" ? Less irritating than what? Nice strawman argument their.

Why not convert a closet in each school to a universal gender neutral bathroom. Then they could all say "they came out of the closet" each time they left.

I could see many kids who simply feel confused, different, and/or just ugly ducklings now claiming to have a gender identity crisis because schools seem to now encourage it. Sometimes people will look for an illness to assign to whatever they think is wrong with them. It seems to me that California is aiding that behavior with this law.

Reactions: 2 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
Physicians say "less irritating" ? Less irritating than what? Nice strawman argument their.

Why not convert a closet in each school to a universal gender neutral bathroom. Then they could all say "they came out of the closet" each time they left.

I could see many kids who simply feel confused, different, and/or just ugly ducklings now claiming to have a gender identity crisis because schools seem to now encourage it. Sometimes people will look for an illness to assign to whatever they think is wrong with them. It seems to me that California is aiding that behavior with this law.
Well said.

What did you expect out of a libtard cesspool like California?

Reactions: 1 person
UPNAWAY said:
So can I claim to be black and gay even though I am not and get the power of government to back my claim?, becuase that is exactly what THIS does.
Hey, it worked for Elizabeth Warren... I say go for it.

I think I'll go demand the senior discount at McDonalds today, because I'm feeling older than the age on my drivers license and birth certificate. If you can change some attributes on your legal identity at will, why not all of them?