Cashless Test on Select Flights

Cash WAS deposited on many of the cashless legs-hence skewing the numbers that comprised the alleged 7% jump in sales for September. we really dont know the true numbers generated from this test.

I'm curious, now. Was this because all of the OSRs were inop or was it because f/as chose to directly disobey company instructions not to accept cash on flights departing SFO?

If the OSRs were inop, ok. There is no other choice other than let the passengers go hungry. However, if the OSRs were working and the f/as chose to disobey instructions, then those f/as have willingly donated positive results to the cashless test. Total sales are what matters. The company is within it's rights to assume ALL those sales were on credit cards.

I'm sorry. I have used the OSRs, and happen to be one of the people who always use it out in the aisle, even when selling headsets. The issue of number of operative OSRs is problematic, but I like using them. I find them very easy to use and helpful in tallying money.

I am definitely in favor of going completely cashless.

I'm curious, now. Was this because all of the OSRs were inop or was it because f/as chose to directly disobey company instructions not to accept cash on flights departing SFO?

If the OSRs were inop, ok. There is no other choice other than let the passengers go hungry. However, if the OSRs were working and the f/as chose to disobey instructions, then those f/as have willingly donated positive results to the cashless test. Total sales are what matters. The company is within it's rights to assume ALL those sales were on credit cards.

I would assume a bit of both...
Irregardless, the numbers dont reflect a truly cashless leg.

Again, the data is flawed.