catholic church

KC Im not the one who will judge your Soul, the Bible teaches that Christ already paid the price for your Salvation, you have been redeemed thru his suffering and atonement. You can choose to accept or reject that, it does'nt change the fact.
Well, actually it's not a "FACT". Yes, you believe it's true, but that doesn't make it true.

Why do I waste my breath when certain individuals here are too ignorant to understand what faith means. That's your problem local 12...you keep your mind too simple so that you can't ever see the big picture. Staying in the weeds is about as ignorant as you can get. You don't have to BELIEVE things but you do need to understand the bigger picture. You can't even comprehend anything outside of your own zip code and you're here always trying to preach to everyone? Get out of the weeds and enlighten your narrow mind a little. Again...you don't have to believe things...I don't believe the fundamentals of Islam...but it would make you a much less ignorant person if you at least tried to understand concepts such as what faith is and why it drives your emotions so high.

Why do I waste my breath when certain individuals here are too ignorant to understand what faith means. That's your problem local 12...you keep your mind too simple so that you can't ever see the big picture. Staying in the weeds is about as ignorant as you can get. You don't have to BELIEVE things but you do need to understand the bigger picture. You can't even comprehend anything outside of your own zip code and you're here always trying to preach to everyone? Get out of the weeds and enlighten your narrow mind a little. Again...you don't have to believe things...I don't believe the fundamentals of Islam...but it would make you a much less ignorant person if you at least tried to understand concepts such as what faith is and why it drives your emotions so high.

Is this the bigger picture you speak of?

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/bergvideo.html

I suggest you pull your head out before its removed for you.

Ive seen the bigger picture, its you liberals who better get a colon cleansing if you insist on observing the world from that view. :shock:

Is this the bigger picture you speak of?

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/bergvideo.html

I suggest you pull your head out before its removed for you.

Ive seen the bigger picture, its you liberals who better get a colon cleansing if you insist on observing the world from that view. :shock:

Exactly my expectation...another pasted link to a conserva-hate-blog. Maybe I have over-estimated that you have a glimmer of intelligence to do something on your own. Guess you don't.

Exactly my expectation...another pasted link to a conserva-hate-blog. Maybe I have over-estimated that you have a glimmer of intelligence to do something on your own. Guess you don't.

You are a complete and total lost cause, just as 700 says a dog has more common sense than you.

I bet Nick Berg was trying to have peaceful dialouge right before they sawed his head off with a dull blade.

One word comes to mind....Denial