Change of Pace: Things you LIKE about the merger

Who said anything about orders. All I'm just saying is that I am taking a nice, ripe green lime, cutting it in half and pouring the contents in your bloody eyeballs. Or to add insult, I use a Lemon instead. LOL!

As for the Ignore button? Never. I get a kick out of the BULLSH$T you post on these boards. It just makes my day reading your posts. You're gone from FT, it's only a matter of time... and POOF WhineyBob is gone from USAviation as well. I don't know where you will go next- Airliners.net, LOL! You will pay a joining fee, just so you can get banned for the 3rd lol. ROFL!
Sorry ginandtonic, I was referring to Piney...

Who said anything about orders. All I'm just saying is that I am taking a nice, ripe green lime, cutting it in half and pouring the contents in your bloody eyeballs. Or to add insult, I use a Lemon instead. LOL!
Limes go with Gin!
Lemons go with Vodka!
And No Fruit goes in Corona!
Take it from An Old School Pro!
:up: :up: :lol:

But I wish they kept those old In-Flight Cafe selections in coach. The new In-Flight cafe is rather lacking.

Like someone said, this thread is ONLY about the positives of the US Airways merger, so uh Piney, if you got a problem, or your eyes sorta screwy let me clear them with some lime juice in each eyeball. :up:

The comment about the old and new In-Flight Cafe selections is not a positive, so you also should abide by the rules of the thread and remove that negative remark! :p

Speaking of rules, you should be more respectful of the posters, whether you agree with them or not. I believe green limes was a positive. Last I knew, limes that were green meant they were ripe and at least quasi fresh. That is a good thing.

I also thought of one positive about the merger. If it were not for all of the issues and problems surrounding the merger, I would not have found US Aviation, Flyer Talk, and FFOCUS! Thanks! :up:

I also thought of one positive about the merger. If it were not for all of the issues and problems surrounding the merger, I would not have found US Aviation, Flyer Talk, and FFOCUS! Thanks! :up:
And that was our gain in any/all of those - another positive!!

Jim

This thread is about finding something positive about the merger, not sniping at each other.

The next personal attack on this or any other thread will win some time off to reflect.....

What goes in a Shirley Temple?

Grasshopper has a few years before he may legally imbibe.

A few years. You mean a few months. I can drink when I'm 18- just not in the US. Who says I don't drink now, I have sampled alcoholic bevvies from many corners of the world, I'm more like an expert. And limes/lemons only work w/ water.

Although cucumbers in water are nice too.

Spoke to a DL executive today. Elite pax for US are leaving in droves and are being awarded elite status on other airlines. Also, she told me that DL is picking up our corporate accounts like crazy!

This inexperienced management team is destroying this company. If they went back to Sabre half of our problems would be solved. I give it 2 years at best.

As Dr. Beth said, it is not just DL-- there are match or challenge offers from UA, DL, CO and AA, and I have heard NW is also offering.

As if it wasn't bad enough with the res migration and weather issues, the pilot's response to the arbitration award may make it even more difficult for those who wanted to stay to do so. If we cannot count on RELIABLE transportation, what are we to do?

In the latest version of the FFOCUS survey, with about 362 responses to the question of who planned to stay and who planned to leave, 26 people planned on staying....now what does THAT tell you??????

Oh...a GOOD thing about the merger? ...........I like the new color scheme........

My best to you ALL....

Art,

This computer is staying. We have been begging them to turn Sabre back on but they would then have to admit they screwed up. If Sabre came back, we could get this airline up and running again. They truly think that things are going well.

Art,

This computer is staying. We have been begging them to turn Sabre back on but they would then have to admit they screwed up. If Sabre came back, we could get this airline up and running again. They truly think that things are going well.
One Of The Main Reasons for The New Computer Program is $.$$,Managment has to come up with a way of Generating Cash for the $.$$ that LABOR is ASKING FOR.& Will Eventually Get.
:up:

Back