Changes in station management?

I see where Cindy Monsam, Admin manager is history. Good riddance! In my day I lost 2 family members and had some health issues. She treated me like crap. She was a cold hearted ********.  I am glad she got fired.

Reactions: 2 people
The bigger and more successful carrier/survivor in this merger is AA. Therefore, AA managers should be leading the way and running airport operations where/when there is also a US Airways/HP manager in place, and they have the most flight operations. RDU is an example. GSO is an example. There will be consolidation, and where AA has the larger operation, they should handle the station. CLT/PHL/PHX should continue to be run by US personnel. ORD, DFW, MIA, etc. should be run by AA personnel. It only makes sense. If management of the "new" American Airlines ("old" HP) can't figure this out, they are the most clueless business people on the planet. Never mind. We all know how this will go. Logic and sound business practices are not the forte of Dougie and company, so good luck to all.  

Reactions: 1 person
SpinDoc said:
The bigger and more successful carrier/survivor in this merger is AA. Therefore, AA managers should be leading the way and running airport operations where/when there is also a US Airways/HP manager in place, and they have the most flight operations. RDU is an example. GSO is an example. There will be consolidation, and where AA has the larger operation, they should handle the station. CLT/PHL/PHX should continue to be run by US personnel. ORD, DFW, MIA, etc. should be run by AA personnel. It only makes sense. If management of the "new" American Airlines ("old" HP) can't figure this out, they are the most clueless business people on the planet. Never mind. We all know how this will go. Logic and sound business practices are not the forte of Dougie and company, so good luck to all.  

I am getting the impression of the Management shake-up of it being the Chinese Fire Drill at a stop light... 2 PHX managers are leaving for AA hubs, while PHX is getting two AA managers in return.  Maybe it is a different approach from the prior suspect employee intergration of having Larry LeSueur as Cheerleader in Chief.  Personally, I wouldn't mind the entire PHX management team being given a flUShing of the crAApper.

The rumor around the campfire is that PHX will swap Salisbury, Salanne, and Kaplan for 3 To-Be-Announced AA Managers... sounds like PHX got the better side of the trade.

How many AA managers are coming in across the system?

On another note, I wonder if Tempe's top heavy (compared to old US) model will carry over.  Example: DCA has many more shift managers than in the past. (Even allowing for the increase in flights).  I would expect that is the case for other stations as well.

Jester said:
The rumor around the campfire is that PHX will swap Salisbury, Salanne, and Kaplan for 3 To-Be-Announced AA Managers... sounds like PHX got the better side of the trade.
Won't take them long to realize the aren't in PHX anymore if they land somewhere on the AA side of the system and try to implement the "PHX Way".

Latest posts