Changing to American branding

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanna see where the first reference to DL came in this thread...

wasn't me.
...or Me. Let's recap, shall we?

Post #26

You may recall the HP fleet was repainted into US livery quite quickly.  DL did the same with NW.

(snip)

Where it gets trickier is the rebranding at airports.  If you do it too quickly, it has the potential to cause a lot of passenger confusion.  I like how DL handled this with NW, where they posted the status of each airport in an online lookup so you could easily see what to expect at each airport.
To which I respond at #28:

Absent any sort of transition agreement, this is actually the easiest way to go. Obviously, at some airports will be easier to carry this out than at others...

The DL/NW ethnic cleansing would literally happen overnight at each line station. Crews came in on 3rd shift, and changed everything to DL branding in time for the next morning's rush.

...And yes, it did cause quite a bit of confusion amongst the traveling public...

Funny, isn't it?
No, it's not.

Christ it's not even noon yet, and this is the 2nd time you've tried (incorrectly) to throw me under the bus to deflect away from your own irrational actions.

Don't be so rash.

I'll check back a bit later for my apology. Kthx.

it may not be noon where you live but the world doesn't revolve around you, otay?

Your correction is noted... but it doesn't change that it was not me who injected DL into the discussion was it?

there won't be an apology, Kevin.

You have this childish distorted idea that everyone is to bow down to you and offer apologies at your whim but you can't be bothered to even answer simple questions such as to acknowledge that I was right.

GTH, Kev. On the Concorde.

did you print your boarding pass?

In the future, please have the moral fortitude to not only stay out of other's childish arguments but also be willing to acknowledge when someone else - even someone you might hate deeply - is right.

It is unbecoming for someone of your stature to be so unwilling to acknowledge when someone else is right when you (collective) are so quick to jump on the bandwagon of incrimination of others.

Now shall we return to the discussion about AA/US rebranding leaving DL, NW, and all employee related issues except for uniforms out of the discussion?

Kev3188 said:
BP to where?
I believe he told you to go to hell on Concorde, which would be better than going on a DL flight, nothing personal of course Kev.

Rat
You should probably know that Kev broke out the GTH phrase on the Tim Nelson thread in a response to a compliment I made to him no less.

I asked for an apology but never got it. I have offered several to Kev but he can't reciprocate.

you know what they say about karma

WorldTraveler said:
someone who is as versed as you with keyboard "shortcuts" was left flat-footed?
World Traveller, you are truly Delta...

Take that for what you want, but rest assured, to the rest of us it isnt flattering.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back