CHAOS COMING?

PH2006082402024.jpg

Did they recycle those shirts from United?

Gotta love the announced stategy of waiting until after 9:00pm on a Friday before beginning. Don't want any news coverage? Do something after 9:00pm on a Friday. Want to have a minimal effect on an airline? Wait until after 9:00pm on a Friday.

Wonder what excuse the AFA will claim later today for its next delay?

I disagree slightly... Want to screw up the weekend for the airline managers?

Do something when you have the least experienced people on duty. That's usually nights and weekends.

ModerAAtor is correct. In a seniority-based system such as the airlines, the most junior are on duty nights and weekends, with the most junior on duty weekend nights.

The time not to strike is a Tues PM - Thurs AM, when loads tend to be lighter.

Gotta love the announced stategy of waiting until after 9:00pm on a Friday before beginning. Don't want any news coverage? Do something after 9:00pm on a Friday. Want to have a minimal effect on an airline? Wait until after 9:00pm on a Friday.

Wonder what excuse the AFA will claim later today for its next delay?

Nope. Not in the internet era 24-hour news cyle.

At 9PM tonight you'll know if John Mark Karr farted in the previous ten minutes.

Perhaps the f/a union would prefer CHAOS to quietly creep thru the NW system, away from the cameras.

AFA must deploy CHAOS soon after 2100 tonight otherwise they'll sacrifice their credibility and advantage.

Get it on! :mf_boff:

Well "IF" the courts rule in favor of AFA,

AND,

"IF" AFA resorts to "self help", this will be so "reflective" of the ol' saying that;

"You get what you PAY for, or(perhaps) You get what you DON'T PAY for"

(It's NOT rocket science, really, it's not)

NH/BB's

ps,

Here's hoping GWB does ANOTHER stupid thing, and further ANGERS the blue collar workers, just BEFORE the mid term elections.

I disagree slightly... Want to screw up the weekend for the airline managers?

Do something when you have the least experienced people on duty. That's usually nights and weekends.

Good point. Stil, I doubt the AFA NW cowards will actually go thru with it. There's still a few hours in which to craft an excuse. :D

I dont remember what paper I read his morning . I was out and it was either the USA Today or a phx local paper(The Republic) but they basically said the f/a's knew that too much striking would kill the airline and so NW management doesnt expect too much harm from CHAOS. They even went as far as to say around Labor Day it would be no more harmful than dealing with weather interruptions. Can anyone find a link relating to this? And how come the media always seems to make the employees more at fault? Nothing tangible but its just the feeling that due to 9/11 employees should be more giving? Anyone else feel the same way?

...and if they try and block the strike, your contract still allows you to honor a legal picket line does it not???

If AFA is at all serious, they start going out, regardless!

Latest posts

Back