CLT shake up at DL

Kev3188

Veteran
Oct 5, 2003
Right in the middle.
Article here.

I had heard Knotek was being shown the door a few weeks ago... Looks like that turned out to be correct...

With NW's #1 cheerleader and her pom pom squad leaving, who will be there to take our pictures now?

Article here.

I had heard Knotek was being shown the door a few weeks ago... Looks like that turned out to be correct...

With NW's #1 cheerleader and her pom pom squad leaving, who will be there to take our pictures now?

Hmmm .... strictly a cost-savings move or is there more to this announcement?

5 NW executives? What happened to everyone telling us
that this is really NW running the show? Or "NW took Delta over" ?

5 NW executives? What happened to everyone telling us
that this is really NW running the show? Or "NW took Delta over" ?

What you are referring to is the DAL-AFA campaign information that was published regarding the Executive Corporate Leadership Team last fall ....

None of the people listed in this article were a part of Delta's CLT.

As the article points out, they served in leadership positions at Northwest Airlines.

What you are referring to is the DAL-AFA campaign information that was published regarding the Executive Corporate Leadership Team last fall ....

None of the people listed in this article were a part of Delta's CLT.

As the article points out, they served in leadership positions at Northwest Airlines.

No, I was refering to the many people on here saying that NW is really running
things and that if you look at their Upper Managment structure its all NW. I see NW is
shrinking more and more everyday.
This article just points out the NW "way" is also shrinking through their shak-up of
these executives from NW.

No, I was refering to the many people on here saying that NW is really running
things and that if you look at their Upper Managment structure its all NW. I see NW is
shrinking more and more everyday.
This article just points out the NW "way" is also shrinking through their shak-up of
these executives from NW.

BB-
I don't remember anyone saying the upper mgt structure was "all" NW. From what I remember, they said half.
I think it's too soon to say whether the NW "way is shrinking." Besides, isn't this a merger of addition? Aren't we bringing the best of both together?
Also, I think what Wings was saying is these VPs mentioned in this article are 2nd level, not the 1st level executives, which, I believe, the AFA literature was speaking of.

I don't get it ! What does CLT (Charlotte) have to do with link? This is a waste of my time , and I am guilty for reading and commenting to a thread that's not constructive.
Delta AirLines CLT (Corporate Leadership Team), not CLT (Charlotte - airport city code)

Latest posts