Co-worker Stereotypes

Company Stooge Chippy

A blind mouthpiece for management. They can do no wrong as long as they do right by him.

If you think his head is buried in an unsanitary place you are only a tool of the liberal press. Only a liberal (or a person without a sense of smell) would think a head up the arse is unsanitary.

WideBody Betty
Busting out of that Blue House Dress and so wide she can't make it down the aisle
let alone get out of an overwing exit on a 737. :shock:

Bobbing Bob
Can do no wrong, criies when written up, has a 42 waist and wears 34 pants. The last time that uniform saw the cleaners was during Wolfe's administration.

MicroManaging Mavis
Flies in on a broom, meddles in everything, screws up everything, accuses everyone of not doing their job, throws the place in a tizzy, has to have her hands in everything and runs out of steam by 10am. :up:

Just got back from a trip. THANK YOU, ALL of you, for making my night. :D This thread is proof as to why I love this industry. Those that are in this industry and the mostt ff of flyers have a broader understanding of human nature. I can go to bed with a smile on my face, even though a few tried to turn the thread ugly.....as usual.

This is great. Thanks hharotz!

Daytrader Dennis

Middle-aged pilot who never had the disposable cash to invest in stocks. He watches the qoutes in his USA Today taken from the cabin between flights and daytrades his 401K to whatever is higher than he currently holds. Thinks he is making a killing and trys to constantly show you how you too can be a rich man like him![/B]

Crewmeal Chris

Captain who has the whole pairing figured out on how to get a scrumptuious crew meal. "If we arrive 7 mins late on the third leg, and block out 5 early on the fourth leg we'llmis our break and they'll have to get us a crew meal in BTV...."

Manilla Vanilla Bob

His real name is not Bob, but he has been told by his beloved trainers to use a common American name. Need a reissue? No problem man, I just book it in Y and charge you a fare that doesn't exist. Need a legit ansewr to a question - sure let me transfer you to CSD blindly and let them handle it. Need all the numbers to an airport? Let me just publish them for you so everyone and their mother can call the ATO and prevent the real employees of U from trying to do a good job!!!!! Alloow me to personally reek havoc on those people left at U. Allow me to simply make my own rules and cost the brilliant jackasses at CCY whom hired me more of their precious bonus and assinine severances. O, yeah, it's not CCY I'm screwing it's labor force that carried this company for three freaking years that I am screwing.

This was so funny. It's midnight and I have an early shift. But oh my someone should print this up and mail it out. This is better than cheese any day. :up:

Dog Wonder said:
Company Stooge Chippy

A blind mouthpiece for management. They can do no wrong as long as they do right by him.

If you think his head is buried in an unsanitary place you are only a tool of the liberal press. Only a liberal (or a person without a sense of smell) would think a head up the arse is unsanitary.
[post="279223"][/post]​
This is incorrect..the company does NOT have to do right by him.

Latest posts