Code for short call makeup

Status
Not open for further replies.

czerny

Advanced
Mar 24, 2004
Hi, do any of the flight attendants know the code to put yourself on short call makeup? I called scheduling and she said I had to put it in myself. Then I called the MOD, she looked it up, couldn't find anything. She asked a supervisor. He didn't know. She asked the base manager. She didn't know. I looked up on jetnet under Makeup procedures, it's not there . Yet, I have seen the A code next to MU fas that designate they are willing to be on short call. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Byron, it's a 2-step process.

First, put yourself on the makeup list: HIHP/start date/end date/MU. EX: HIHP/12MAY/12MAY/MU
Then, put youself on Short Call: HISCM/BASE/DATE/A (for ADD). EX: HISCM/LGA/12MAY/A

To remove yourself from short call: HISCM/BASE/DATE/D (for DELETE). EX: HISCM/LGA/12MAY/D
To remove yourself from the MU list: HIHP/start date/end date/MU/D. EX: HIHP/12MAY/12MAY/MU/D

I just tried this on myself; so, I know it works.

Byron, it's a 2-step process.

First, put yourself on the makeup list: HIHP/start date/end date/MU. EX: HIHP/12MAY/12MAY/MU
Then, put youself on Short Call: HISCM/BASE/DATE/A (for ADD). EX: HISCM/LGA/12MAY/A

To remove yourself from short call: HISCM/BASE/DATE/D (for DELETE). EX: HISCM/LGA/12MAY/D
To remove yourself from the MU list: HIHP/start date/end date/MU/D. EX: HIHP/12MAY/12MAY/MU/D

I just tried this on myself; so, I know it works.

Thanks Jim! I just got a decent trip on makeup....SFO allnighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts