Company Failed To Plan

PITbull said:
Private sector? Non-union environment...MOST OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS OFF ON XMAS, EVEN WENDY'S AND MCDONALDS.

Our employees in this industry work every single holiday, specifically the junior work force that can't hold any days near the holidays off in any year.

I'm not trying to defend the minority that abuse sick...but we have a senior work force that do have illnesses, and chronic ones.

Myself, I have managed to acquire 2 conditions this year. First diseases ever in my life time, physical illnesses related (according to my doctor) work related stress!!!!

Endoscopy performed today and diagnosed today with 'reflux disease" and prenicious anemia associated with gastric disease preventing the absorption of B12. in May, diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. An autoimune disorder which destroys the thyroid. In 2001 had my labs done in October and NO SUCH DISORDERS.

My doctors advice..."get out of this company, and get a life".

There is so much stress in the U employees work life, it is effecting their personal lives. How I know this? I hear about it every single damn day after 9/11.

Will they leave...as soon as the proposal ratifies and the company offers their two incentives in our proposal.
No, my friend, there is no such orchestrated sick out here at U. F/as waiting to ratify a contract to leave the company with something. Then U can hire a new workforce to destroy.

Hopefully, and God willing U makes it.
[post="232575"][/post]​

Get well soon PitBull!!! You deserve only the best. Take care of yourself.