Contiental wants United to buy them

Really don't want a scab airline like CAL, would prefer DAL. DAL will be rightsized in BK. A perfect fit with UAL.

Your an idiot! There are more SCABS at UAL then CAL! UAL is bigger than CAL so the percentages differ in total group, but number wise, your beloved UAL has more SCABS than CAL!

Your an idiot! There are more SCABS at UAL then CAL! UAL is bigger than CAL so the percentages differ in total group, but number wise, your beloved UAL has more SCABS than CAL!
Hasn't Foutune Magazine named Continental as one of the best 100 companies to work for?

scab my ass captain ron. Your just a f :censored: g punk. :rant:

WE do not let OUR SCABS wear ALPA pins, not the case at Continental. All of the 83 hires are scabs plain and simple, and while we have our share we just do not want any more. Run them off the property and you are welcome.

WE do not let OUR SCABS wear ALPA pins, not the case at Continental. All of the 83 hires are scabs plain and simple, and while we have our share we just do not want any more. Run them off the property and you are welcome.
The last thing Continental pilots want is a merger with UA. I am sure it would take more money than they could get their hands on for UA to buy CO. Plus UA's current management doesn't have the talent to pull off such a deal.

**************FLASHBACK 6 MONTHS AGO*********************

and who would have thought US Airways would be a SERIOUS contendor today? Think EQUITY INVESTORS and forget airlines. Yes, United will merge with someone, and I hope you are the lucky one they choose. My $$ is on Continental (and fyi - UAL doesn't staple)

:blink:

You got scabs for brains.............LOL

Really don't want a scab airline like CAL, would prefer DAL. DAL will be rightsized in BK. A perfect fit with UAL.
CAL hates United Airlines and the scabs that work there. UAL is a scab Airline as much as the rest. Scabs have plauged UAL forever and now is no different. UAL is a scab Airline. Look at the scab list flying UAL Acft. Hello Scabs. Pick at that! JMO. (Jut my opinion)

Did I say hello? Hi. My first post. Ready, set, go. I would like to join in the conversation...

**Picture Removed By Moderator**

I, personally, cannot see UA going through all this BK stuff and then turning around and buying another carrier and going through that headache. just my thoughts........

Possible outcome of the Continental and United Merger. No more Sky Team or Star Alliance but

Sky Alliance or Star Team ( I like this one)

Make no mistake about it. At some point in the not too distant future, UA and CO are going to merge. There is more to this proposed combination than mere speculation. Lots going on behind the scenes on both ends that is more than just standard competitive analysis.

And Gordon would love nothing more than to be brought out of retirement to run a combined UA/CO. Or even just a stand-alone UA. In a merger, there's no way the current UA management sticks around. Those clowns haven't a clue how to run an airline successfully. They ran the bankruptcy playbook page by page, which is EXACTLY what any carrier in that situation would do. Let's let them show us some creative, out-of-the-box strategic planning for a change and then maybe I'd applaud their efforts. Until then, they're still amatuers.

Make no mistake about it. At some point in the not too distant future, UA and CO are going to merge. There is more to this proposed combination than mere speculation. Lots going on behind the scenes on both ends that is more than just standard competitive analysis.

And Gordon would love nothing more than to be brought out of retirement to run a combined UA/CO. Or even just a stand-alone UA. In a merger, there's no way the current UA management sticks around. Those clowns haven't a clue how to run an airline successfully. They ran the bankruptcy playbook page by page, which is EXACTLY what any carrier in that situation would do. Let's let them show us some creative, out-of-the-box strategic planning for a change and then maybe I'd applaud their efforts. Until then, they're still amatuers.

========================================================

Well from "my side of the fence", I SINCERELY hope UAL and CAL march "down the aisle" !!!!!!

That scenario would IMMEDIATELY prompt AA to open the vault($4.3 Billion in cash), and be making "google eye's" at a certain company, who's planes all have RED TAILS !!

Unfortunately DL would be left on the side lines, holding their pecker in their hand. :shock: :shock: :shock:

NH/BB's