cs layoffs

CLTCS4NOW

Oct 13, 2002
ive been of for 6 weeks on a medical can anyone let me know whats going with cs dept lay offs thanx

What's your senority? Then we can tell you if you should comeback....
15.gif']

[P]TPA layoffs CS will take inside agents back to early 84 (FT) in seniority and mid 87 (PT) in seniority this time. With these furloughs TPA will have about 18 FT on furlough or downgrade and 25-30 part timers on furlough. This is in addition to about 8-10 people who have retired in the last year. Express agents will be gone totally in TPA (Piedmont) in Nov so add in about 30? or so there.[/P]
[P]The cuts are about to where they were back in 93 agent wise (same agents FT downgraded to PT) when they started to dismantle the Florida Shuttle and hire Express agents.[/P]
[P]We've come a long way in the past 9 years! [/P]

Lets see some transferred to other cities
some got jobs at WN HP b1
some went to TSA
some went to do other things
some just gonna enjoy unemployment and going to the beach and enjoy the 90 days travel priviledge they have.

its a bloody shame i tell you

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/13/2002 4:15:46 PM CLTCS4NOW wrote:

dec 88
----------------
[/blockquote]

Is the Dec 88 cut line for CLT (per your name) or PHL? Where did you get this info? Going all the way back to 88 in PHL seems excessive for PHL.

I havent talked to a lot of the Express agents about their plans. I do know my sister starts her new job next week at a Medical Warehouse making more money and getting better benefits right from the start than she was getting at Express. She got the job partly to be able to travel, but couldnt afford to after she got the job.