Customer Svc Agt Vs. Customer Assist Rep..

Should customer assist reps be deployed to baggage claim to help sort baggage,tag baggage, and gener

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Don't know.

• Only if volunteering and/or working for free.

• Total voters
700UW said:
The unions at US Airways have been giving back since 1992.
[post="235845"][/post]​
The industry has changed alot more than the cost that we have given back, thats the point you fail to grasp! US will survive, with or without IAM's contract. One way or the other, IAM will come to some type of agreement. Fail or pass, the group will have a say, if it fails, which i doubt, the % who voted yes, will be running this airline, the others on the street .

luvthe9 said:
usfliboi said:
WHO CARES?????????? Just do your job!!!!!!! This crap of dont do this because my union says you cant, and i cant do that because its not in my description, IS WHAT HAS ALMOST DESTrOYED THIS AIRLINE!
[

I agree with you 100%, at southwest they all work together to get the job done. This place needs alot more of that bigtime!!!!
[post="236058"][/post]​
I would love to be able to do the job that I am qualified to do without transferring a psgr just because he pushed the wrong button on the phone key pad. For instance, if some calls U and wants a seat assignment but he accidentally pushed the button to reissue an e-tkt, well, I have to xfer him even tho I know how to d seats, (duh) but noooooooooooo, I have to piss him off a little more after he's been on hold for ever just so the STATS will look good, sounds so simple...but the company just doesn't get it. I realize this may not be too related to the topic starter but I feel so much better now. Guess I can cancel my psych appointment. :D

Latest posts

Back