CWA/IBT letter to Doug

Philly at the worst I have ever seen it !

You have about 1500 in the domestic ticket counter waiting for hours to be served by a staff of 15-20 agents. Gates, not even one agent per gate. Yes, the employees are stressed out and quitting in droves. Management from what my union leaders state, refuse to hire any more employees. We just cannot do this stressful job anymore. Heard DCA had injured employees.

Management, has posted an employee assistance number for us and quess what? No one answers!

Do you think we are are purposely being put into BK again? We do !!!

Sunday morning, DCA ATO had only 9 agents at the ticket counter; two passed out and needed medical attention....meanwhile thousands of customers in the queue. Police were trying to keep order.... Media was there as well..

The lines at the Special Services counter formed before 6am. They were there awaiting my arrival and I was there at 0540 to straighten up the desk from the nite before. The desk opens at 0600. Sunday mornings the SS desk is only staffed with one person and no coverage for breaks. So I was told to just shut it down and tell the passengers to return when I come back from break. No one could come down from the ATO to cover. However, at noon we have three fresh agents come in at the SS desk. This is the normal Sunday scheduling for Special Services. The passengers however are calm, patient and understanding. Fortunately we were able to get customers on their way or on standby for the rest of the day. It can't get any worst.

If things keep going as it been has for the past two, going on three weeks; surely BK3 can't be too far off. We won't have many customers left to serve. :down:

I bet it misses his wallet.

Heck, these guys will figure out a way to get a bonus. So far I am not impressed with the West at all. I guess they all just have their heads in the sand because it is a freakin mess out East. Doug and Scott, why dont you do your JOB!