Dave's Friday Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClueByFour said:
[ Did it ever occur to you that when your unions hate you (and don't trust you), your investors are nervous, your stock is in the tank, your balance sheet sucks, and analysts are panning you left and right that perhaps you, your team, and your plan are to blame?
Yegads..methinks the guys a psychic.
ever notice,here we have a big management meeting tuesday and chiming right in as on cue...the CCY clown troupe is on the forums spreading FUD and all the standard diatribe.

Hawk said:
Labor has the choice on whether they will provide relief from expensive and inefficient work rules.
Got a $100 bucks for you if you name 10 in the fleet service contract, vis a vis WN.

The ball is in play, and in your court, sir.

Folks,

If the revenue picture is improving, then if we can't make a profit, I would like to point out this:

The only thing U needs to change in their business model is NEW MANAGEMENT!

And start from there.....

wow, looks like we'll get a chance to see if PITbull was right...

that's some mighty fine prognosicatin'

Union busters??? Don't you think if these guys would of dumped all of the contracts during bankrupcty if they were union busters. We all got off easy during Ch11, it could of been much worse. I still can't believe that is not what they did in the first place. Get a clean slate, and instill all the effeciencies from the beginning, instead of inheriting all of the mess from the pre dereg days.
Dude,thats like saying....crap I lost a foot but at least it wasnt a leg....easy my butox...

How many maanagent teams will it take to say the same ole thing before a union understands the buisness 101 operations of todays environment????? Amazing that numerous management teams have said the same exact thing yet the same ole union says the same ole thing!

Once again, if you're going to the waywayback file, please just post a link in the new topic. There is no need to revisit the entire 6 pages of a 2 year old thread. Just insert the link for those who want to go back.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.