Dave's Message

phllax

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
683
10
Los Angeles
I don''t know about anybody else, but I nearly fell off my chair laughing at the end of today''s weekly message, when he said that Airways is finally getting its mojo back!
 
Robc asked: Can someone give me the number to call to listen to this weekly message..??....


DCAflyer's answer:

The phone number is available to US Airways employees in crew rooms and other company facilities. It should not be posted on these boards.
 
Im still laughing!
1.gif']
 
[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/20/2002 10:50:08 PM DCAflyer wrote:

Robc asked: Can someone give me the number to call to listen to this weekly message..??....


DCAflyer's answer:

The phone number is available to US Airways employees in crew rooms and other company facilities. It should not be posted on these boards.
----------------
[/blockquote]


Aw, c'mon...any disgruntled employee out there want to spill the beans?
 
I heard a couple at work being critical of Dave's sense of humor. One said...it's troubling when your CEO mimmicks a Comedian in a silly movie. I responded with this take....What's wrong with a little humor?, I find it refreshing versus the Stone Faced Crooks we have had in the past. If you think about it ? Austin Powers maybe silly...but it sure does turn a handsome profit. If Dave can dig us out of this mess? Which I believe he can!! He can quote Larry, Moe and Curly for all I care. I'm thankful for the change of things. It's painfully obvious , that the methods and culture of the past wasn't cutting it. The Red Ink doesn't lie.
 
[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/21/2002 1:55:06 AM mga707 wrote:

Aw, c'mon...any disgruntled employee out there want to spill the beans?
----------------
[/blockquote]

Or perhaps one who is merely gruntled.
 
mga707 said:

Aw, c'mon...any disgruntled employee out there want to spill the beans?

DCAflyer response:

They could, but it's not the right thing to do. This is a phone number, set up and paid for by the company for employees to receive updates on current events affecting our lives. I think it needs to be maintained as such.
 
[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/21/2002 1:36:29 PM DCAflyer wrote:

They could, but it's not the right thing to do. This is a phone number, set up and paid for by the company for employees to receive updates on current events affecting our lives. I think it needs to be maintained as such.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Nevermind the fact a lot of non-employees already know the number, including media outlets. Remember the Company posts information really meant for internal communication only on thehub or in Lotus Notes (or in crew rooms and other such places).
 
[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/21/2002 6:28:58 AM RealityCheck wrote:

1-900-BOHICA1.
----------------
[/blockquote]

have you been to rdu lately
2.gif']
 
[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/21/2002 6:50:22 PM gateagent wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/21/2002 6:28:58 AM RealityCheck wrote:

1-900-BOHICA1.
----------------
[/blockquote]

have you been to rdu lately [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif']
----------------
[/blockquote]

No, please enlighten me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top