Dec 2012 / Jan 2013 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that McKee and his incoming band of merry men have plans in place to challenge the MoU due to a technicality with the Constitution. They will file a protest in April.

That should work out fine. Tell 76% of USAPA members the back pay they earned for 3 months is down the drain. I will believe it when I see it, though nothing from the CLT reps suprises.

Greeter

Reactions: 1 person
That should work out fine. Tell 76% of USAPA members the back pay they earned for 3 months is down the drain. I will believe it when I see it, though nothing from the CLT reps suprises.

Greeter

THREE unanswered emails sent regarding this. ZERO response.

Negative.

There has been NO information that I have heard in writing. If you mean to say there may be West PILOTS on the merger committee that may be a separate issue. Legally, there CAN BE NO "CLASS" on the committee.
That's why USAPA is toast. There is only one agent for all us air pilots. A Jury of your peers took an hour and a half to shoot down every ounce of your pathetic B.S.. Better start thinking REAL hard about that LUP that won't get hysterically laughed at. Best of Luck.

Reactions: 2 people
Lowest pay until the last day. You should be proud.
Sorry you guys had your chance to work things out fair and square. Seniority is everything in this business and you can get over your Nicolau lottery ticket. Just that fact makes the lowest pay crap easier to take. Get ready for the downsizing...

Later,
Eye

AoL has been invite to sit at the table. You can confirm this with Hummel. They will be there.

Nice try on the spin. Fact is that AOL might request a seat at the table, which that request may or may not be honored. However, no invite was issued.
breeze

Sorry you guys had your chance to work things out fair and square. Seniority is everything in this business and you can get over your Nicolau lottery ticket. Just that fact makes the lowest pay crap easier to take. Get ready for the downsizing...

Later,
Eye

Blah Blah Blah. Nic is the list and a new lawsuit is coming your way.

AoL has been invite to sit at the table. You can confirm this with Hummel. They will be there.
If Gary IS proposing this, he better be prepared to be sued and recalled.

It is a CLEAR violation of the C & B as well as Labor Law. He can be personally held liable. we are on top of it, if what you say is true, which I truly doubt.

Greeter
Agreed. McKee is the biggest crier of majority rules. But only when he is in the majority.

Wonder WHO he intends to file it with.

Appeal board, Federal court, Santa Clause for being naughty.

If Gary IS proposing this, he better be prepared to be sued and recalled.

It is a CLEAR violation of the C & B as well as Labor Law. He can be personally held liable. we are on top of it, if what you say is true, which I truly doubt.
Oh no the threat of litigation again. I thought you usapa guys all scoffed at law suits. A DFR does not seem to bother you. Gary must not be afraid of a DFR from the east or west.

"We" is that mouse back in your pocket? Going to get all wound up over this and quit like you did usapa?

THREE unanswered emails sent regarding this. ZERO response.

Rush over to AlexJones.com and you can get the full story. But what you should really worry about is Cleary's friends that fly black helicopters.....

Shouldn't you be shopping with your new pay raise instead of searching for conspiracies? You are either acting gullible or being pathetic. We have a unanimous BPR... its all gonna be OK.... Go shopping already. :lol:

Blah Blah Blah. Nic is the list and a new lawsuit is coming your way.

Hey if you want to throw your paltry pay to lawyers go ahead. Stupid is as stupid does...

Later,
Eye

P.S. You should be thrilled you're going to be working for American. I mean America West pilots working for AA that used to be a possibility in Fantasyland.

Negative.

There has been NO information that I have heard in writing. If you mean to say there may be West PILOTS on the merger committee that may be a separate issue. Legally, there CAN BE NO "CLASS" on the committee.

Ha ha, you guys make me laugh. You don't get it both ways. No west representation then the Nic is the list. You want a three way, we'll be sitting at the table. I can here you screaming, "no no wait, we'll represent you and tell you your seniority." Ha ha, no you won't.

Bean

Reactions: 2 people
End of Alpa curiously said: "If Gary IS proposing this, he better be prepared to be sued and recalled.

It is a CLEAR violation of the C & B as well as Labor Law. He can be personally held liable. we are on top of it, if what you say is true, which I truly doubt. "

Wow, my friend, don't know where to start. But I will try.

The only requirement to be on a committee is to be a member in good standing. You can be a practicing witch doctor and cross dresser on the side, but you are a potential committee member.

The President appoints, the BPR approves. So you are going to "sue" him for suggesting a member in good standing? No, the BPR simply does not approve the appointment. I guess you could recall him, but good luck with that. The members have just shown they have zero taste for recalls of any kind, in fact the CLT members disagreed with the recall but approved the MOU by a large margin.

So there will be no suing, no violations of labor law , and no personal responsibilities to be dealt with. Maybe a recall, but it won't pass.

All that said, I am not even addressing the issues in the thread, only your logic in this particular post. The mysteries and intrigue of appointments to the Merger Committee escape me. It will in the end only be a process that occurs at a meeting, just like the staffing of any other committee.

I actually do not think you are on top of this one.

Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.