Delta adds a new ridiculous fee for passengers

The flying public doesn't care about bag fees. They pay online when they buy a ticket, they may complain to their spouse but they still click "BUY NOW". If they are at the terminal they complain a little louder to a ticket counter staff but they still buy the ticket. Its like one poster has already said, the ticket prices are "so low" that the extra bag fee still has the price low. I don't agree that I have to "change my thinking" on bag fees. I NEVER check a bag. I fly about every other week and I hear the complaining by Delta customers about the fees but they still buy the ticket. In all honesty Dick could charge the sheep $40 per bag and they would STILL PAY IT. "Ridiculous fees"??? Yeah, funny, and Delta (and the others) are laughing all the way to the bank.

The flying public doesn't care about bag fees.
when people do not seem bothered at all by a "five buck beer" or a "seven dollar mini" or an "eight dollar sandwich ! ! !" and it doesn't really phase them at all!...

then I wonder about a bag fee!

furthermore it seems people have no problems forking over the money once getting past security in those food courts, airport concessions and lounges!

oh for garsh! the duty free shop is like a feeding frenzy!