Delta is removing more flights

Yep, cut, deflect, run.

If that were a real statistic, it would have been everywhere, not buried into a factoid box in AWST, but it really doesn't matter if they had a 25% margin for a single quarter or not. It's what happens across the fiscal year that ultimately matters.

Reactions: 1 person
the other issue is he can only cherry pick good stats for DL - if he were honest he would be quoting great stats for UA, AS, etc.

Yep, cut, deflect, run.

If that were a real statistic, it would have been everywhere, not buried into a factoid box in AWST, but it really doesn't matter if they had a 25% margin for a single quarter or not. It's what happens across the fiscal year that ultimately matters.
it is a REAL statistic... it just happens to be an in-house metric which DL has happened to share with non-mgmt. types, including the pilots.

since DL is doing nothing to replace the M80s the evidence is pretty strong that it is a valid stat.

WorldTraveler said:
it is a REAL statistic... it just happens to be an in-house metric which DL has happened to share with non-mgmt. types, including the pilots.

since DL is doing nothing to replace the M80s the evidence is pretty strong that it is a valid stat.
Cool, it should be even easier for me to find, then. Can you point me to where on DLNet this is?

unfortunately he cannot provide any links at this time due to the fact there is no such link     he just cocked up some crap to make people believe his bs    

Reactions: 1 person
Cool, it should be even easier for me to find, then. Can you point me to where on DLNet this is?
that would be in departmental reports that you don't have access to.... but the topic has been repeatedly discussed in larger DL circles.

Apparently some of us are more inside and tuned in to what is going on at the Widget than some of you think.

btw, the M80s have plenty of life left in them. the M90s and 717s even more so.

plans are for even more of them will be in service than in previous plans... some of them specifically with the intention of building out the west coast.

Translation:

Kev your not worthy of the information that WT doesn't have access to either since he no longer works there - see I'm superior than you

Reactions: 2 people
Lurking on A.Net or AirlinePilotForums doesn't count as a verifiable data source.

Playing "I've got a secret" runs counter to your stated goal of having "strategic business discussions."

Tell ya what: just show me where to go, and I'll see if my access allows me to view them or not.

Translation:

New tactic - claim "executive access" that no one else has - therefore I don't have to demonstrate actual command of the facts - it's amazing the approaches I take

Reactions: 2 people
Lurking on A.Net or AirlinePilotForums doesn't count as a verifiable data source.

Playing "I've got a secret" runs counter to your stated goal of having "strategic business discussions."

Tell ya what: just show me where to go, and I'll see if my access allows me to view them or not.
as two parts of the Delta family, I'll send you the names and contact info for two people at camp Widget who can confirm what I have said.

It is up to you to take the initiative to find out.

and your ability to access those people comes because of the common access you and I both have and others do not.

headed out shortly. will send info later.

Latest posts