Delta named Airline of the Year by Air Transport World

Kev3188 said:
I have no interest in "kicking anyone out," and even if I did, there's no need; you showed yourself to the door years ago.

Have fun with that.
sure you do.

you can't accept the fact that DL hasn't been and won't be remade in your image so you try to come on here to argue for what you want because you can't persuade enough active employees to join you.

Then you resort to name calling of anyone that doesn't believe like you do.

Delta has a culture that you don't like, that was established long before you or I came along, that has worked for decades and continues to work, and doesn't limit anyone's participation in it as much as you would like to be the king of your little self-defined club.

You, Kevin, are the odd man out. Figure out how to stop fighting every authority figure and instead work within established structures and you might succeed at life.

you might start by not surrounding yourself with the defects and losers who constantly come running to your defense on this site.

Reactions: 1 person
So u have to resort to tellin kev he surrounded by a bunch of losers who come to his defense? Thats pretty darn low I guess now that u said that anyone and everyone who comes to kev defense on this board are losers well I guess its better to be a loser than the spokesman for the entire delta family. Delta sure does have a culture funny I dont recall kev callin anyone names unlike someone else who chastised me for spelling grammar

Reactions: 2 people
robbedagain said:
So u have to resort to tellin kev he surrounded by a bunch of losers who come to his defense? Thats pretty darn low I guess now that u said that anyone and everyone who comes to kev defense on this board are losers well I guess its better to be a loser than the spokesman for the entire delta family. Delta sure does have a culture funny I dont recall kev callin anyone names unlike someone else who chastised me for spelling grammar
Speaking of losers, how is that contract coming???

Reactions: 2 people
So youre saying bec we are part of union we are losers? Wow thats pretty sad there.

I am happy for the delta employees who work hard at customer service fleet mechanics who work hard to earn delta the award as well as flght crews as well. But any airline could have gotten it but the ATW chose delta.

So I guess they dont realize Delta is 15% unionized, so I guess he hates all their pilots and dispatchers.

WorldTraveler said:
Then you resort to name calling of anyone that doesn't believe like you do.
Show us where that's occurring.

You, Kevin, are the odd man out.
"Othering" doesn't work with me. You should know that by know...

you might start by not surrounding yourself with the defects and losers who constantly come running to your defense on this site.
Wow.

Kev3188 said:
"Othering" doesn't work with me. You should know that by know...
but you seem to think it's ok for you to do it others, including me?

we all could learn to improve the way we speak to others on this board, but to argue that you are spotless compared to others borders on a visit to fantasyland.

...but to argue that you are spotless compared to others...
...Except that that isn't what anyone is doing.

I'm merely pointing out the absurdity of a retiree acting like they're still an active employee.

P.S. Still waintin' on some proof of the name calling allegation.

700UW said:
Touchdown! $1,250!
if you were halfway in the ballpark, we could laugh with you.'

but you are so far out in left field, that we can only laugh AT you for manipulating yet one more piece of information and getting it all wrong.

AGAIN.

if it were real, it would be funny. but given it's not real but you think it is, it is sad. really. pathetic.

You are the king of the manipulation.

So Practice what you preach.

TouchDown, $1,250.00

WorldTraveler said:
clueless.
And you say others call people names?

Practice what you preach.

Is that your favorite movie?

clueless-cover-1024x1024.jpg