DELTA TO GET FULL SENIORITY

Oct 9, 2003
Okay all you AA haters. Let's see what what happens at U.S.AIRWAYS in regards to seniority. Will USAIR people willingly give full seniority to Delta people. My bet is all you people who have been crying about the AA-TWA buyout will all be screaming STAPLE!,STAPLE! now that it's your turn.

Okay all you AA haters. Let's see what what happens at U.S.AIRWAYS in regards to seniority. Will USAIR people willingly give full seniority to Delta people. My bet is all you people who have been crying about the AA-TWA buyout will all be screaming STAPLE!,STAPLE! now that it's your turn.

Well, this is the first that I have seen that the word "staple" has even been brought up re. employee integration. It must really be just an AA thing, because no one from US Airways has mentioned it.

StAAple TM of American Airlines

Yeah right! USAIR people will staple the non-union Delta employees to the bottom. That's a fact Jack. Allegheny-mohawk was settled between unionized carriers during pre-deregulation era. Delta employees are mainly non-union and have no rights at all. The ALPA will be a different story,but most Delta people will be willingly stapled to the bottom by their unionized counterparts at USAIR.

I'm confused by your thread title, Princess. It reads like US unions WILL give DL date of hire, but yet your post says the opposite. Huh?

i bet you we will give them full doh. go back with your venom . we are not like that at u . it won't happen and stop starting crap. they deserve doh period.

Oh Lord, it's already started...and not even started by anyone who has any stake in the outcome. Every airline person doesn't feel the need to "stick it" to the other guy. Why don't we just let the involved parties hash the details out, if and when this merger occurs.
Very ironic that the very first person to fire the staple gun is from AA.
Have a little class Princess...oh wait... Class is ACQUIRED.

Yeah right! USAIR people will staple the non-union Delta employees to the bottom. That's a fact Jack. Allegheny-mohawk was settled between unionized carriers during pre-deregulation era. Delta employees are mainly non-union and have no rights at all. The ALPA will be a different story,but most Delta people will be willingly stapled to the bottom by their unionized counterparts at USAIR.
You couldnt be more wrong. USAirways has always honored seniority. PSA/Piedmont came in at DOH, the Empire f/a's that Piedmont stapled to the bottom got their original DOH. The Trump Shuttle f/a's got their original Eastern Airlines seniority. NO one at USAirways has ever cried over where someone else has fallen into their seniority list. We are too professional to do that. We also respect someones time served.

You couldnt be more wrong. USAirways has always honored seniority. PSA/Piedmont came in at DOH, the Empire f/a's that Piedmont stapled to the bottom got their original DOH. The Trump Shuttle f/a's got their original Eastern Airlines seniority. NO one at USAirways has ever cried over where someone else has fallen into their seniority list. We are too professional to do that. We also respect someones time served.
Most FA's on the west are ready to staple all the DELTA FAS at the bttm....

Back