" Delta Variant "

Go ahead and take it.
Better to put your faith in science, er, I mean windmill profits and get all three jabs and catch the 'Rona.

Ever stop and think Big Pharma puts out a jab, knowing quite well what the true infection and contagion rate is and it

ends up you were no better off in the first place with or without a jab?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Go ahead and put your trust in one study out if Brazil. Just wear your diapers when you go to Wal-Mart.
If there was only just one study.....................

There are currently at least 126 studies, with 82 being peer-reviewed (as of October 28, 2021), showing that Ivermectin is highly effective in treating COVID-19 in early stages, late stages, and as prophylaxis (preventative measure).​

View the data and studies here and here. Also watch Congressional testimony from Dr. Pierre Kory about Ivermectin.​

The absurdity of taking horse dewormer first and hoping studies support is lost on the anti-vaxxers who refuse to get the shot after it has gone through FDA approval and been field tested a couple billion times.
I think your testing numbers are way off base. Ivermectin is used as a therapeutic for people who have become infected, not as a replacement for a vaccine.

What does one do who is vaxed, maybe three times and becomes ill? Sit around and hope the vax doen't let you die?

Yeah, the Vax/Boost proponents still don't have an answer for that question, Dell....

Ivermectic and hydroxychloroquine seem to both have seen positive results in the Third World countries who can't afford the Big Pharma vaccines and don't have the infrastructure to handle sub-zero temps that most of the Big Pharma vaccines require...

Dr E. speaks, the world shakes its head.

BackNimbleCrab-max-1mb.gif