May 22, 2003
Local Council 70 Meeting

Airport Marriot (PHL)

October 30, 2006
11:00-2:00

November 6, 2006
1:00-4:00

YOU MUST ATTEND!!!!

We all sit here on these boards, at the OPR table, on the jump seat, and in our crashpads and Bit@# and moan!
We cannot assume that a few outspoken people are going to take care of this problem.

October 31, 2006 there is planned picketing about "treats" for management. Well, it seems that reserves are getting most of the tricks.

I for one am tired of the rhetoric. I am tired of the "updates"...We need solutions NOT UPDATES! Something has to be done NOW and only we can fight it...as a group NOT as a few individuals.

Unless you what to be on reserve the rest of your carreer with your $49.00 a month protecting only the Block holders YOU MUST ATTEND AND BE HEARD!!!!

Mike Flores will be there as I hope too will the negotiating commitee.

I'm scheduled to on duty but I sure as hell well be there if I am off. I know many are unhappy with work but have very busy personal lives. Well this job effects your personal life so MAKE THE TIME. Turnout is usually low for any kind of union/company meeting. Let's show them that we are all fed up. Hell I'll even offer to p/u folks from crashpads if you don't have a car. It's THAT serious folks.

Local Council 70 Meeting

Airport Marriot (PHL)

October 30, 2006
11:00-2:00

November 6, 2006
1:00-4:00

YOU MUST ATTEND!!!!

We all sit here on these boards, at the OPR table, on the jump seat, and in our crashpads and Bit@# and moan!
We cannot assume that a few outspoken people are going to take care of this problem.

October 31, 2006 there is planned picketing about "treats" for management. Well, it seems that reserves are getting most of the tricks.

I for one am tired of the rhetoric. I am tired of the "updates"...We need solutions NOT UPDATES! Something has to be done NOW and only we can fight it...as a group NOT as a few individuals.

Unless you what to be on reserve the rest of your carreer with your $49.00 a month protecting only the Block holders YOU MUST ATTEND AND BE HEARD!!!!

Mike Flores will be there as I hope too will the negotiating commitee.

Union dues are $39 a month.

Union dues are $39 a month.

Actually, the top end is $39 a month. When the president of council 70 screamed at a reserve, telling her that she had already used up her dues contribution and therefore the conversation was terminated, the issue was somewhat south of $39.

Actually, the issue is the wack-jobs that would position themselves that way.

and, while I understand your position, please know the blockholders really have no sway in the reserve system, except how they vote.

The reality is, the company is screwing over the reserve and the company is clapping their hands that you believe the union is at fault.

Do the math, and I think anyone can find out it is not the union but the company doing this.

Yes, I am on reserve.