Dishonest. Lies. Cheating. Untruth. Meanspirited. US Airways

CLTBWIDAYSYR

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
The following CBS (Crew Broadcast System) message was sent out to all flight attendants November 23, 2002.
January Primary Line Results
Flight attendant primary lines for January closed on Friday (11/22) at 1800, but will not be awarded until Tuesday, November 26th after 1200. SAP will open on November 27th and close on December 3rd for BOS, PHL, PHW, PIT, and PIW. SAP will close on December 4th for CLT, CLW, DCA and LGA.
No further information is available at this time.
Thank you for your patience.
Paul Kinsey
Inflight Performance/Manpower
Ok, even I thought it sounded kinda fishy. So I called CLT inflight services (they don't even deserve having their department capitalized) and was told there was a computer software problem. What kind of software problem could there be in a program that has been running pretty much right on for the past 15 years? I then called AFA. I got the same story. I asked the union rep if they thought the computer glitch sounded odd. She said no and went even further by telling me I was paranoid.
So here we are. It was odd and fishy. It was dishonesty at its worst. I can comprehend (notice I didn't say understand) that the company might see a need for further cuts. What I can't understand or comprehend is how a blantant lie is put forth as the God's honest and is told to me by someone I thought of as a friend. I AM ANGRY! Just like customers at this airline, all we want is truthful information. It is painful sometimes, but just tell us...we can handle it.
As a side note, yesterday the same people whose dishonesty would shock a government official, sent me a nice Happy Thanksgiving message. My message back to them: shove it up your brown nose.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/27/2002 12:38:38 PM MCORORES wrote:

IMO what happened yesterday is just the companies way of spreading its brand of "HOLIDAY CHEER".......
----------------
[/blockquote]
......and to think people thought the Cheese and Cookies sucked in the previous years!!

Baby , You aint seen nothing yet!! The Yule Log is on the fire...and the Fireplace poker is glowing red hot for alot of us.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 11/27/2002 11:57:03 AM CLTBWIDAYSYR wrote:
[P]The following CBS (Crew Broadcast System) message was sent out to all flight attendants November 23, 2002. [BR][BR]January Primary Line Results [BR][BR][BR]Flight attendant primary lines for January closed on Friday (11/22) at 1800, but will not be awarded until Tuesday, November 26th after 1200. SAP will open on November 27th and close on December 3rd for BOS, PHL, PHW, PIT, and PIW. SAP will close on December 4th for CLT, CLW, DCA and LGA. [BR][BR][BR]No further information is available at this time. [BR][BR][BR]Thank you for your patience. [BR][BR][BR]Paul Kinsey[BR]Inflight Performance/Manpower [BR][BR][BR][BR]Ok, even I thought it sounded kinda fishy. So I called CLT inflight services (they don't even deserve having their department capitalized) and was told there was a computer software problem. What kind of software problem could there be in a program that has been running pretty much right on for the past 15 years? I then called AFA. I got the same story. I asked the union rep if they thought the computer glitch sounded odd. She said no and went even further by telling me I was paranoid. [BR][BR]So here we are. It was odd and fishy. It was dishonesty at its worst. I can comprehend (notice I didn't say understand) that the company might see a need for further cuts. What I can't understand or comprehend is how a blantant lie is put forth as the God's honest and is told to me by someone I thought of as a friend. I AM ANGRY! Just like customers at this airline, all we want is truthful information. It is painful sometimes, but just tell us...we can handle it. [BR][BR]As a side note, yesterday the same people whose dishonesty would shock a government official, sent me a nice Happy Thanksgiving message. My message back to them: shove it up your brown nose. [BR][BR][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P][EM]OH BOY OH BOY....BETTER CHECK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED MONDAY WHEN TPA HAD A SIMILAR SOFTWARE PROBLEM.....DAVE IS NOW IN CHARGE OF COMPUTER REPAIR.[/EM]