Dith! the unions!

lithuanian

Senior
Feb 2, 2006
Did anyone catch the brief, and I mean brief, comment on business to follow. He encouraged unions to go forward. Guess he has no influence on any unions. Best of luck to our and your Attorneys! Tomorrow! Out of the "flivolous suit" and into the "Snap Back" or otherwise referred, "Change of Control". This is Big Stuff for unions. Wait till it comes around.

Put down the glass and take a few hours to sober up. What the heck are you talking about? We can't understand you.

O.K. So I wish they had spell check. Dith should be Dis! Hey, Old fashioned, Bla! Bla!
Did you follow the results! And, then, the concern for unions? It will only pertain to the parties that are the result to the comments.

Oh! Lord knows! I am too serious! You folks make this old party LAUGH. I'm in tears!
But, know; realize, I've come into an industry that creates very little of the American Dream if we have to rely on State substities. I work with Fleet that get Food stamps and WICK! These are people who have degrees and want to travel. Why, do Fleet members have to be less than INFLIGHT or PILOTS. And, NOW, we have AP MECHANICS that enable pilots and inflight and managers and CEO's to get from one point to another to spead their "redorick".

:blink: I forgot my Captain Crunch Decoder Ring! Rats!

Imagine how we feel in the PHX ramp breakroom. lithuanian will say something to make your head spin and your jaw will hit the floor. "Say what?! Ommigawd! You did not say that!" lithuanian is a hard worker, though, and is involved as an advocate in our struggles with management. lithuanian is like Ethiopian coffee. It's got a strong taste but you appreciate it over time the more you drink it.

Imagine how we feel in the PHX ramp breakroom. lithuanian will say something to make your head spin and your jaw will hit the floor. "Say what?! Ommigawd! You did not say that!" lithuanian is a hard worker, though, and is involved as an advocate in our struggles with management. lithuanian is like Ethiopian coffee. It's got a strong taste but you appreciate it over time the more you drink it.

Rhetoric is a term used for the discussion of truth. Socrates was favored for this. So, thanks to aviation we all have this ability. Just be aware that there are employees that enable the affluent to afford this privilage.

Only the ignorant ridicule things they do not understand.

One may not appreciate lithuania's writing ability but you must appreciate the spirit of the message. lithuanian has been taking action in PHX and refuses to just p!ss and moan and say "woe is me". LAS needs a lithuanian but they are still waiting for Moses to return from Mt Sinai.