DL drops Monrovia (ROB) service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are the first two posts I said about DL and the CDC.

WorldTraveler said:
bingo... this is an example where a shared headquarters between DL and the CDC in Atlanta comes in esp. handy.

If it is more disease related than other factors, chances are it can be resolved in time and service restarted. Given that there are other factors, it is hard to know how each intertwines with the others.

WorldTraveler said:
who said they would? having the CDC a half hour from the airport and DL's headquarters hardly means DL is carrying patients.

BTW, for the sake of the many people who are affected by the disease, I don't really care who helps or gets credit just that the disease is stopped and those who are infected are treated as best as medicine can give them.
nowhere in there or in any other thread is there anything contrary to what you highlighted in red.

Either you and a whole lot of other people have very poor reading comprehension or you are hellbent to fight about issues which you have to create in your own mind.

You and a few other people have whipped up a frenzy over something that doesn't exist.

no one said they did

they both have headquarters in the same city, Atlanta. each one has one headquarter.

WT  when will YOU YOURSELF EVER ADMIT YOUR WRONG????   You continuously point out others who are wrong and you VILLIFY all the other posters on here in one form or another yet IT IS YOU WHO IS COMPLETELY WRONG and IT IS YOU WT THAT POLLUTES EVERY dam thread with your pro DL BS    Time to MAN up   IF you cannot handle the heat  suggest you move on out

Reactions: 1 person
I'm supposed to be on your ignore list. You clearly don't have the self-control to actually do it.

I'm not going to admit I'm wrong because I am not.

You and others have jumped into a fray that is of your own choosing and is counter to what I wrote.

I never said the things that you and others think I did

It is your lack of ability to read and comprehend that is the problem and hot what I have written.

this thread IS on the DL forum and is about DL and its service.

Your statement that I am polluting something that is being discussed right where it should be shows that your perceptions and biases are the problem.

WorldTraveler said:
no one said they did

they both have headquarters in the same city, Atlanta. each one has one headquarter.
You didnt say that, you repeatedly stated they SHARED a headquarters.

You lied and everyone sees you for what you are, a liar.

as I have noted before, you will argue with either the Devil or God to try to prove yourself right and cut someone else down.

here is what I said.

if you would get past that idea, you might be able to accept that DL and the CDC work together in partnership because of their shared headquarters in Atlanta.
nowhere is there anything about headquarters in the same building.

They SHARE Atlanta as the city of their headquarters.

I made nothing up.

You and a half dozen others decided they wanted to blow a few statements way out of what was said and here we are dozens of posts later.

No you made it up, you got caught out there.

How many times are you going to ignore when everyone is asking you to provide proof of you BS claim?

Your nothing more than an attention seeking pathological liar.

Reactions: 2 people
WorldTraveler said:
E is obviously not man enough to realize that he engaged in a multi-year long effort to trash my reputation score, has succeeded in doing it, and none of you are equally man enough to tell him he was wrong, and petition the mgmt. of the board to turn off the post voting system and not install any other system that provides ranking of one member relative to another so instead you get the board that we now have.
So, now it's my fault people take offense at the way you address a discussion? Ok, believe that if you will, but I have nothing to do with the tone you choose to take when writing, or how others will receive the message.

FWIW, I did suggest that the "Like" system be turned off, and the current up/down is what they chose to go with. But, if you want to contact the current board management, go for it. Or, start a poll, and I'll even vote for turning it off.

You'll note I haven't called you a failure, a loser, or anything of the nature that you've hurled at other folks.

All I've done is ask of you what you regularly ask of others: back up your assertion.

If you have nothing to prove your case, just admit it and move on. Making personal attacks isn't doing anything to further the discussion.

Reactions: 4 people
good. get the system turned off and get the votes reset. you started a pile on game after it became apparent that I challenged your claims to expertise in the industry.

I have never failed to acknowledge what you know. But you spoke about a lot of things about which you didn't have knowledge and criticized me for speaking about subjects about which I clearly do have knowledge, many of which did show AA in a poor light.

now that this board is almost entirely AA and US people and all but a couple of the rest are pro-labor, the chances that what I say will offend someone is quite high.

I can tell you that if this board would get rid of the post voting system and the votes it has generated and strongly enforce privacy of personal information of users, I would be more than happy to step back and say a whole lot less.

But it is also clear that there are people here, and it is far from just you, who can't stand to have anything negative said about their preferred entity. It was the same thing on a.net.

If people don't want to hear negative comments, no matter how much they are the truth, then they shouldn't participate in open internet discussion forums.

And despite what you would like to say, you hurled a whole lot of things at me, never apologized, and just moved from one technique to another - and managed to get a lot of people to follow you.

You are hardly responsible for all of the negative behavior that is endemic on this board but you contributed a great deal.

You now have to make amends for what you did and be a force in changing the climate.

Specific to DL and the CDC, the statements I made are all supposed by internal DL and external information.

And I never said that DL and the CDC worked together to the exclusion of others.

There are a whole lot of people who took it upon themselves, and you and Kev, both jumped in to make this yet one more thread as an attempt to discredit me.

My statements about DL and the CDC were basic. This thread just highlighted the deep underlying problems with this board.

I trust and hope you will make the effort to be a part of fixing them.

eolesen said:
All I've done is ask of you what you regularly ask of others: back up your assertion.
Good luck.

WorldTraveler said:
now that this board is almost entirely AA and US people and all but a couple of the rest are pro-labor, the chances that what I say will offend someone is quite high.
It's been that way for over a decade.

WorldTraveler said:
good. get the system turned off and get the votes reset. you started a pile on game after it became apparent that I challenged your claims to expertise in the industry.

I have never failed to acknowledge what you know. But you spoke about a lot of things about which you didn't have knowledge and criticized me for speaking about subjects about which I clearly do have knowledge, many of which did show AA in a poor light.

I can tell you that if this board would get rid of the post voting system and the votes it has generated and strongly enforce privacy of personal information of users, I would be more than happy to step back and say a whole lot less.

But it is also clear that there are people here, and it is far from just you, who can't stand to have anything negative said about their preferred entity. It was the same thing on a.net.

If people don't want to hear negative comments, no matter how much they are the truth, then they shouldn't participate in open internet discussion forums.

And despite what you would like to say, you hurled a whole lot of things at me, never apologized, and just moved from one technique to another - and managed to get a lot of people to follow you.

You are hardly responsible for all of the negative behavior that is endemic on this board but you contributed a great deal.

You now have to make amends for what you did and be a force in changing the climate.

Specific to DL and the CDC, the statements I made are all supposed by internal DL and external information.

And I never said that DL and the CDC worked together to the exclusion of others.

There are a whole lot of people who took it upon themselves, and you and Kev, both jumped in to make this yet one more thread as an attempt to discredit me.

My statements about DL and the CDC were basic. This thread just highlighted the deep underlying problems with this board.

I trust and hope you will make the effort to be a part of fixing them.
crying-baby.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.