Do the TWU MEMBERS matter anymore?

----------------
On 5/23/2003 10:20:34 AM Checking it Out wrote:

The Union hall has been put on hold until further notice.

To the TWU! ALL members matter!

Unlike the people who choose to be on the DARKSIDE! Like laying off over 60% and than putting their grivences on the back burner! and than asking their members they will be assessed 500 dollars to pay for their representation in advance or sell hotdogs!

TWU SOLIDARITY!

----------------​
i would have enjoyed the weekend that is no longer a holiday. go amfa

----------------
On 5/23/2003 3:12:03 PM RV4 wrote:

----------------
On 5/23/2003 10:20:34 AM Checking it Out wrote:

To the TWU! ALL members matter!

----------------
Except the 3,200 who were denied a vote on the consessionary agreement that Little accepted "without further ratification"

newest TWU Slogan:

An injustice to one is an injustice to all
BUT
An injustice to 3,200 is NO BIG DEAL!

CIO, you are an embarrassing hypocrite.

The ultimate oximoron: TWU Solidarity

You really make me want to puke :()rraaalllllfffff

RUM@AA,

You know by now that you should think about what they DO, just listen to what they SAY!

Ever heard of that?

DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO!

That about sums up the TWU.

----------------
On 5/24/2003 11:16:06 AM Checking it Out wrote:

So bob your advocating that you not represent your members unless they give you 500 dollars first? Way to go!

What are you talking about?

I believe the TWU,IAM,IBT and the AFL-CIO works to improve all of the working class people in the US.

Thats nice. But as these guys negotiate our pay and benifits away they reward themselves with six figure salaries, cars and other perks.

Unlike amfa members who are looking out for their Individual self Interest!

I''m a firm beleiver in lending others a hand but before you can help someone else up, you have to get up first.

amfas beliefs is to screw everyone else at any cost!

Do you have anything to support that statement?

including their own members by laying them off to save a few! (amfa = darkside)

Why dont you take a bigger cut to allow those of us in high cost areas to earn a livable wage where we live? If your so full of altruism that you would rather that we all take paycuts instead of layoffs, in other work more for less pay-the direct opposite of what unions have fought for for over 100 years, then why dont you work for much less to allow us to live on a par with you?

What is your position on the minimum wage? Should they lower it so more people can work like the anti-worker camp says? Isnt that what you are saying that we should do? Dont you see the connection? Your thinking follows the corporate line not the (real) Union line.

----------------​