Machinists Update

usfliboi said:
Pitbull isin denail. In fact iam cwa and afa are in denail. Because of afa pi headed attitude, we now face 21 % cut. FIRE THEM ALL !!!! Thats rt there day is now coing. Save your $30 some odd dollars nd fire them. This was a huge blow to the pig headed union reps. Alap and twu obviously was smarter than you thought PTBULL!
[post="191778"][/post]​

USFliboi,

Wasn't it you hoping for a 23% paycut. Sorry, Guess you're disappointed that it wasn't 23% or much much higher.

I told you, feel free to hand your paycheck back to the company every month. :p

PITBULL!. I say do what it takes to make the whole thing work. AFA couldve seen this coming, yet you thought you could fight. Because of your arrogance, now F?A S have to endure a 23% cut, when it couldve only been 16% to 18%. You dont feel any shame?

usfliboi said:
PITBULL!. I say do what it takes to make the whole thing work. AFA couldve seen this coming, yet you thought you could fight. Because of your arrogance, now F?A S have to endure a 23% cut, when it couldve only been 16% to 18%. You dont feel any shame?
[post="192587"][/post]​

You are suck up BEND OVER

usfliboi said:
[post="192587"][/post]​
because of pitbulls arrogance??
get real... :down:

Im a suck up because WHY? Im to bend over ? WHY? I have my own opinion. Most of the time based on reality and common sense. If i allowed this crap to control my common sense thinking, I prob would have ended by now. Its reality, plain and simple.! Make a difference,vote on Nov 2

usfliboi said:
[post="192587"][/post]​
Pitbull is smarter than the average bear and on top of that has the guidance of somebody who is truly an expert at labor relations. I noticed pitbull has toned down somewhat and I'm sure it's because of that guidance. You sir have no friggin clue to the inner workers at what is actually happening yet you post such comments being totally uninformed making yourself look exactly what you are. . . . . . . .

Go ahead and blast me, in case you have not noticed, I don’t care what you or anyone thinks of me.

And I guess fliboi does not even realize, the PIT AFA President was NOT on the Negotiating Committee.

Fliboi does know shes not on the comittee. She does enough damage and has nothing better to do than to stay on here all the time, when she should be making a difference. Callin Lakefield and bronner names, and going on cheesy tv shows to bash US isnt the way to do it. 700, do you clean planes this way, as in always responding instead of making a difference?

usfliboi said:
Fliboi does know shes not on the comittee. She does enough damage and has nothing better to do than to stay on here all the time, when she should be making a difference. Callin Lakefield and bronner names, and going on cheesy tv shows to bash US isnt the way to do it. 700, do you clean planes this way, as in always responding instead of making a difference?
[post="192659"][/post]​

and just what exactly are you doing to make a difference usfliboi? Let me guess , not a damn thing.

You blast PITbull and 700UW for posting here all the time...but I damn sure notice as others do , that you like to post in a most "Tit for Tat" fashion. So again the POT calls the KETTLE black. Get a grip knothead.

You have made numerous comments here about what others should be doing..and even not doing, why not heed your own advice and do something other than sucking up for a change. This course will do little to repair the situation...but staying off the computer and getting your hands into the actual fray just might?..but I doubt it based on your clearly limited thought process alone.

BTW....I'll bet PITbull does more good in a week , than can be said of your contributions for a lifetime. :p :down:

usfliboi said:
[post="192659"][/post]​

Can anyone translate this to English?

When I am at work I give 100%.

Can you add to the topic with intelligent information?

What is a legeng?

usfliboi said:
[post="192587"][/post]​

Maybe yours is 23%....the judge gave the rest of us 21% for 4 months and no other provisions that would further harm or distitute us, as were in the company "interim" relief proposals.

With that kind of response, Its clear to me what this all means to you, and it doesnt mean to you. 21% isnt enough for you? AFA thinks it has won something here? Pitbull, I respect your passion, however misguided. Its time to move on and allow what few employees you will represent in the coming months,to vote for a new leader. Its apparent you have no will here other than to spout hate at certain leaders. You have talent , no doubt, however you have allowed your bitterness to cloud your judgements.

PITbull said:
Maybe yours is 23%....the judge gave the rest of us 21% for 4 months and no other provisions that would further harm or distitute us, as were in the company "interim" relief proposals.
[post="192697"][/post]​
IMO
Pitbull, save it, is it anything other than futile to continue the goofy and unclear argument of usflyboy which has deteriorated to no more than a personal attack to 'rattle your cage'? It is interesting that it is even worth your time. Does it matter if it is 23% or 21% or whatever? Basically it's all futile anyways if there can not be negotiated agreements within 4 months. Even then, I am not convinced that that is enough to save your company. And to be sure, it seems a great impossibility for the IAM, CWA, AFA to negotiate anything in the face of what amounts to only a 1% cut from management, clerks and other non-union employees.

regards,

Latest posts