Machinists Update

PITBull,

With all due respect, I am not trying to pay into pitting one group against another, I mean that.

There are many pilots I do not agree with as well, we all have an opinion, and that’s ok, that’s what this place is for.

I respect you for doing what you do (for the AFA), and I respect your right to have an opinion...it just seems most times I have a diametrical viewpoint (and I hope that’s ok too).

IMHO, it would be sad if we cannot respectfully debate with each other, as that is the es-sence of this community.

If I have been too strong in my approach, I am sorry. I hope you will remain fully en-gaged...I will do the same, promise (although I often take multiple day breaks from here).

PITbull said:
UYH,

Actually, I apologize. I just came to my senses. (I edited the above post)

Management relishes in one group pitting against the other. One group pressuring the other to save their job.

I won't do that again. I won't participate in what Jerry Glass loves to see.

I won't respond to you again.
[post="191708"][/post]​

cavalier said:
Come down from your throne oh great one...like you posted in the past...WANT TO SEE Your COMMENT ON OPINIONS… HMMM

Everyone has their opinions and why these boards, just because his behavior or mine or anyone else’s doesn’t fit "your" norm is meaningless and only makes you look like an A-z-z playing Miss virtue. For crying out loud give it a break you don’t run these boards or have a right to referee behavior.
[post="191551"][/post]​

LOL needforspeed err Cav err useyourhead lolololololol

usairways_vote_NO said:
LOL needforspeed err Cav
[post="191732"][/post]​

NFS is NFS and NOT me...I have been cavalier for months ASK the moderators, THEY know who and what....I am glad you are getting your rocks, off at least you are getting some release.

cavalier said:
NFS is NFS and NOT me...I have been cavalier for months ASK the moderators, THEY know who and what....I am glad you are getting your rocks, off at least you are getting some release.
[post="191741"][/post]​

No need to ask anybody just planting seeds my boy :up:

Pitbull isin denail. In fact iam cwa and afa are in denail. Because of afa pi headed attitude, we now face 21 % cut. FIRE THEM ALL !!!! Thats rt there day is now coing. Save your $30 some odd dollars nd fire them. This was a huge blow to the pig headed union reps. Alap and twu obviously was smarter than you thought PTBULL!

usfliboi said:
Pitbull isin denail. In fact iam cwa and afa are in denail. Because of afa pi headed attitude, we now face 21 % cut. FIRE THEM ALL !!!! Thats rt there day is now coing. Save your $30 some odd dollars nd fire them. This was a huge blow to the pig headed union reps. Alap and twu obviously was smarter than you thought PTBULL!
[post="191778"][/post]​

thanks Rip err Cav

yeah, the union membership should request a change of leadership in their own ranks. ha! wouldn't that be funny.

they threw all there eggs in one basket, and lost. now what? they should for go dues for the duration or forgo their pay for the duration!!!

hopefully, the iam, cwa and afa will come to their senses and agree to wider ranging cuts so that their member's take home pay can be maximized.

the judge has shown his hand, and has yet to make any indication that he is going to be more forgiving in the 1113c process. they still have a chance to maximize your take home pay!!!

FIRE AFA LEADERS! They refused to talk knowing the truth, and now no matter how you look at it, we have more pain than it had to have been . RECALL all of them for refusing. !!!!!!!!!!!! REcall AFA leaders, lets start our own union in house, fire them starting with the PIT Pres!!!!!!!! They are out of touch. Say we couldnt afford 10%?????? Now what about 21%? FIRE THE PIT PRES!

I agree completely Flyboy. I called today and stopped payment for both mine and my wifes union dues. I cannot believe that I have paid thousands of dollars over the years for this shoddy, arrogant representation. The Pit president has done nothing but lead her lambs over the cliff and I have had enough. I have one simple question for the Pit president... What have you done for us??? I know the answer already... Blah Blah Blah Blah...Is crazy, Looks Crazy, and is totally misleading those misfortunate enough to listen to her self serving crap. Fortunately her little kingdom is crashing down so we will not have to deal with this mess much longer. She will be emptying bed pans for $16.00 an hour and trying to organize the nurses...LOL LOL LOL LOL

jack mama
Posted Yesterday, 04:58 PM

the union membership...they threw all there eggs in one basket, and lost.

No we didn't lose. The company merely stepped into the snare deeper than we anticipated. No problem. It just insures that the outcome will be as predicted.

hopefully, the iam, cwa and afa will come to their senses and agree to wider ranging cuts so that their member's take home pay can be maximized.
You really don't understand, do you?

repeet said:
No we didn't lose. The company merely stepped into the snare deeper than we anticipated. No problem. It just insures that the outcome will be as predicted.
You really don't understand, do you?
[post="192443"][/post]​

After listening to Teddy Xidas “Pit AFA Presidentâ€￾ on a Pittsburgh talk show this evening I understand clearly, even more so than I thought I did. She does have her hand on the pulse as to what's going on and what likely will occur. Seems a lot of F/A's will be filing BK themselves, they are beyond pissed and spitting blood. The mechanics I know personally no longer care and are just waiting for the hammer to fall, and from what I read on these boards others are of the same mind set....so repeet, “I do understand" and it looks like retiring was the correct move although I'd was hoping for a miracle....God Help The Employees because no one else is.