Don't be duped into being the Teamsters bailout fools

I also know folks at different line stations. They have told me that most of them want to see Tulsa gone. Because we are holding down there wages. I'm sure bob and chuck will say other wise.

Reactions: 1 person
Is it true that James C Little has paid for the Biil Board at 36th St North and HWY 169 for the Teamsters to advertise on? Wow

This posting by the TWU Informer is about as low as it gets.
This is another example of TWU informer spreading propoganda by asking a loaded question in which he has no evidence to back up the FALSE question. . The IBT, unlike amfa, has deep pockets to afford billboards wherever they want them and does not need any help from the twu.

The informer should pray that Tulsa stays open. Other wise he will probably become a part time weld instructor at Tulsa welding school. With out an a&p he won't be able to go to a line station. I'm sure he has a back up plan. They will probable sell off crc, just remember what happened at Boeing. The folks next door had to re apply for there job.

The informer should pray that Tulsa stays open. Other wise he will probably become a part time weld instructor at Tulsa welding school. With out an a&p he won't be able to go to a line station. I'm sure he has a back up plan. They will probable sell off crc, just remember what happened at Boeing. The folks next door had to re apply for there job.
And under the tutelage of the TWU many A&P mechanics should pray that a Welder or Machinist does not take their job or that they are not becoming OSM's.

And under the tutelage of the TWU many A&P mechanics should pray that a Welder or Machinist does not take their job or that they are not becoming OSM's.

Buck, you are right on this one. You and I have similar long term goals on several issues but just a different path to get there.

He can go where the future in-house overhaul work is headed if this no job protection contract passes--DWH.