Drone Corps

First audition tomorrow night.  Who will pander to the Drone Corps?  My votes are for the second string.  Anchor Baby Jindal and Rick Perry going all in on stupid.

I am a bit surprised that Fiorina did not make the cut but Carson and Huckabee did. OK, perhaps surprised is the wrong word. Disapointed may be a more accurate term. How the heck does a former CEO not beat out those two idiots. I do not agree with any of her opinions but he is definitely more intelligent than Huckabee and Carson.

Carson said that men go into prison straight and come out gay so it must be a choice? Huh? Any studies to back that up?

This is my favorite Huckabee quote "[Some of my opponents] do not want to change the Constitution, but I believe it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living God, and that's what we need to do is to amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than try to change God's standards."

These idiots beat out Fiorina for a seat at the debate? Sad. I wonder if the GOP is just not ready for a strong, intelligent woman.

Speaking of drone corps....

Democrats have got themselves a primary.
The first debate for the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential contenders will take place October 13 in Nevada and be hosted by CNN, the Democratic National Committee announced Thursday, just hours before Republican hopefuls face off on stage for the first time in Cleveland.

Only Hillary is participating?

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/democrats-debate-schedule-nevada-october-13-121092.html

cltrat said:
maybe the FBI will be there to arrest ol Hill

ngbbs4a71db2e7b59f.jpg

Fiorina seemed to do very well in the debate.  Best out of the lot I think.  I wonder if the GOP will have the sense and/or the balls to nominate her.  I suspect the misogyny of the GOP base will prevent that but there is always hope that common sense would prevail.

Her rebuke of Trump was dead on.

Latest posts