NRA prez calls Obama a fake President

"Once more: Anyone certify you or your glorious "president" as being even remotely sane lately?...Or EVER? (In your case...I'm thinking not). Heck! I've a Masters in Psychology...Do you have any problem with me taking a job as a government agent for determining whether or not YOU are supposedly sane? Oh! That'd be different...Right?

Too ignorant, or just-too-plain-stupid for having any knowledge of history? OK. Let's make it really simple for you:

What a completely "confused" little fool you are, and now "diagnosed" dissident, that should be safely locked away, for the betterment of the "State." Before ever touching your keyboard again: How DARE you question any past/present employee of the glorious government with the "proper credentials" and "papers" for first denying you a gun, and then pretty much anything else "we"/"the Party wish, and should you not toe the Party line; having you committed Comrade!? Let's all raise a rounding cheer for "government" run...umm.."mental health" evaluation and...umm.."care"...? ;) No comprehension of how easilly that can happen anywhere?....NO/Zero/nada/Zip understanding of human history whatsoever?...Figured as much. Do any of you posting, would-be-Kommisars disagree? Do you have superior Party Credentials or Papers?...NO?....Then watch your collective azzes! :)

If processiing that, for even a nano-second within whatever passes for your tiny "mind"; you paused or wondered even a bit...Then you've now some clue as to how fast this once Free Nation is declining...And only with the willing and enthusiastic support of, as they were contemptuously called during Stalinist times.."useful idiots" like yourself.

So again..and expectedly without response from the "useful idiots" here: "Once more: Anyone certify you or your glorious "president" as being even remotely sane lately?...Or EVER?" :)

This was meant for the at-large community Dog. You've frankly demonstrated yourself as being too stupid for anything more than a one-line-"wonder" in response.

W O W,..........You've got a masters in Psych. BIG PHUCKING DEAL, you Sanctimonious Douche Bag !

Hey, just for Shiits and Giggles, a question.
As a BIG Bad USAF pilot, ....just BEFORE you unloaded ordinance, did you think or CARE about the fact that you'd be 'Snuffing-out' innocent women/children/ B A B I E S...during your heroics in the PHONEY IRAQ War ??????????????????

Answer the F'n question,.....I F you've got Any B A L L S !

W O W,..........You've got a masters in Psych. BIG PHUCKING DEAL, you Sanctimonious Douche Bag !

Hey, just for Shiits and Giggles, a question.
As a BIG Bad USAF pilot, ....just BEFORE you unloaded ordinance, did you think or CARE about the fact that you'd be 'Snuffing-out' innocent women/children/ B A B I E S...during your heroics in the PHONEY IRAQ War ??????????????????

Answer the F'n question,.....I F you've got Any B A L L S !

How many body bags were sent through Dover during your phoney war Bear?

Showing your progressive "I hate America" side I see......

Looking like you're in good company Bear......

i-hate-america.jpg

Hopefully never.

Funny thing, during Clinton's assault on the 2nd, you just couldn't keep wacko's from shooting up churches and Mickey Dee's.....with AK's and semi auto handguns......they popped up like weeds......then Bush became Prez and pretty much went away.....

That in itself is rather interesting.

What is interesting is the NRA wanting every wacko to have access to a good and deadly gun. Continuing the cycle of violence is their lifeblood

What is even more interesting is the government singles out the law abiding citizen only and does nothing to address your wacko's getting firearms everytime.
Its not the wacko's committing heinous crimes, its the armed citizen they fear.

Not to worry, if you support BarryCare, you support giving the government total access and control of all your innermost secret medical information....

And regarding a conflict with HIPPA?? EO Coming.....

So much for being secure in your papers....or testifying against yourself....

What Constitution?
mf_boff.gif

4-year-old boy accidentally shoots, kills Iraq War veteran dad in Arizona

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/08/4-year-old-boy-accidentally-kills-dad-in-arizona/?test=latestnews

Kind of a harsh way to do it but I guess you can fix stupid. Shame the child will have to live with this for the rest of his life due to the colossal idiocy of his father.

Reactions: 2 people
The article says the boy and the dead father were visiting at a freinds house. I am not so sure "colossal idiocy" applies to the father as much as to the friend who left the gun where the boy could get it while visiting.

My weapons are always put up where they cannot be "found" when I have guests over, especially with children.

Reactions: 1 person
You may be right. I was watching something on the news about this and the impression they gave was that there was a longer discussion about the gun other than "Hey dad, what's this .... bang".

Reactions: 2 people